2: Get to know

*** This chapter has been re-edited in 2020

>> INTRODUCTION>>

I was once a female University student in my 20s. I had zero romantic relationship experience, very few friends who were weebs like me, and I worked part-times at a restaurant to pay for my university and hobby.
Despite how busy I was, I had the time to enjoy myself with anime, manga, and games...

NAH, what kind of lies am I spouting?

I actually prioritized my hobby and procrastinated in my studies and worked my a** off at work just to survive.

I was especially focused on this particular cliché fantasy otome game (swords and magic) called "Love me so"

Not sure if the title is lame but I expected like "Doki-doki goes my Heart" or "heart get'chu".
You know those titles.

Anyways, even the game was clichéd like how the heroine was the typical OP character with the rare magic ability and the villian was the pretty girl but arrogant attitude with jealousy. The capture targets are handsome as heck (as always) and yadada. Except, what I liked about the game was that, there were two playstyle.

The first one is the magic academy life. You pretty much study, befriend people and reach the capture targets endings depend on your choices. When you engage in "battles" or confrontation with enemies, there would be a tapping music game and you just need to clear it by accomplishing certain requirements.

Yep, that's the normal Otome game system, but the second gameplay was the "adventurer life" where the player can battle with mobs like fantasy RPGs. I prefered the battle as it was more intense and fun than just interacting and thinking over complicating or misleading interaction with the characters in the academy. Despite that, I completed both anyways.

>> STORY SETTINGS >>
Now I'll try to summarise the game in short sentences.

- Swords and Magic.
- 5 (7) kingdoms ruled by different races in a different countries on (Otome game's) Earth
- 7 (10) capture targets exist in the Otome game.

Human Kingdom: Edward Kingsley (1st prince) and Silven Kingsley (2nd prince)

Elven Kingdom (and dwarves) - Reuben Flores (2nd prince)

Beast (demi-human) Kingdom - Ruiz Baztel (1st prince)

Dragon Kingdom - Esme Roland (1st prince)

Heavenly Kingdom - Grecia Celliena (2nd prince) and Percia Celliena (3rd prince)

The Heroine is a daughter from the Baron household from the Human Kingdom, with a default name: Anna Mosellisana.

The Villainous princess, Sheryl de Von Kinz, is from a Marquess family in the Heavenly Kingdom.

FYI:

Monarchy system: (Highest position to the Lowest Position)

King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Duke/Duchess
Marquess, Marchioness
Earl, Countess
Viscount, Viscountess
Baron, Baroness
Servant/Commoner

A month ago, the game had a new update which was the 2 hidden capture targets. Due to the high popularity of this game among (mainly) girls, everyone played it and some posted their discovered information on forums. One thing for sure is that, one of them is a prince from a different kingdom and the other is still not very known expect with an unexpected early death.

Me being a game fanatic, (mainly in battles) I met the hidden-capture targets in the adventure route.

The "hidden" prince was from the 3rd prince of the Demon Kingdom: Louise Vermillion. He has the demon traits with horns and wings.