*** Clarification ***

This chapter will be deleted when the next update comes.

It seems I may have to keep clarifying my story in various areas. I may just suck at grammar and sentence structure, but I'll try to convey the story more easier if ya'll want.

As I have mentioned before in previous chapters: Yoru is biologically a boy.

However, since Im the author, I decided to put that weird female dress up tradition for the sake of character fill-in. There isn't much meaning behind it. I just simply wanted to have that build-up of a "naive girl who somehow died and reincarnated into a boy" set up.
I felt weird when an originally female character becomes a boy and they had no complaints and just went along with it like it's nothing.

So anyways, (hoping I explained it properly) Yoru's appearance is a girl. And it'll be confusing to call him in "boy" terms while other characters call him in "girl" terms. And in the early chapters of this book, readers got confused, so that's why FOR NOW, Yoru will be called in "she/her" terms UNTIL the age of ceremony chapters.
.
.

Another mentioning:
Some readers may be thinking:
"How long till the BL ships?"
"When will the ceremony begin?"

Sorry for taking so long to write each chapters. I am still introducing characters that haven't appeared yet. In fact the next chapter is about the new capture target! *spoilers*

Currently it is still in the Childhood Arc.
All the BL (and more fluff) would be in the Academy Arc.
Then there's a third Arc which I won't reveal.
(Might even be a 4th arc)

Between the Academy Arc and the fourth arc, all the hardcore stuff (hopefully i can write it) will occur there.

I may sound angry in these text, but I'm already revealing spoilers for those inpatient readers. If you want hardcore BL, go read other fanfics. My books aren't up to there yet and quite a while.
Im the "taking it slow" type. I like having the story gradually developed till the end.

If you have any other stuff that needs to be clarified, please comment/message me. I'll answer them in this chapter before the new update.

I apologise for my slow updates, but thank you for reading my book!