3: Reincarnated

***this chapter has been re-edited in 2020

Battling with the muscle pain in my body, I groggily woke up to see, within my blurry vision, a white hair lady with fox ears, a black hair man with horns and several others figures with similar hairstyles but different traits such as a wings or animal ears.

Blinking once and twice, my vision cleared and was shocked to see the people in front of me.

I was surrounded by unknown demi-humans. Before i could voice my fear and confusion, a large cushion like substance (boobie attack) charged into my face, muffling my voice.

"Oh, my baby is alive!" A female voice wailed which pierced my ears.

Ahhh, soft squishy, and warmth... BUT I CAN'T BREATHE

Assuming someone noticed my discomfort, they separated us, which the fox lady desperately tried to reach for me.

W-wha? Who are these... non-human...beings?...

Suddenly a piercing headache came, causing me to squeeze my head in pain. People's voice of concern resonated around me and the lady spoke in panic.

"Baby, are you alright?! Pl..e s.. so..th..."

The lady's voice slowly faded out of my hearing as flashes of images and echoing voices rushes into my head. Some were familiar, some were random people, but the last voice I clearly heard was completely differently

"Ufu ♪ Enjoy your life here sweetie"

The headache finally subsided and I slowly opened my eyes to face the two demi-humans.

"M-mama... papa...?"

I felt emotional tears pouring out. The fox lady, known as my mother, and the black hair Oni, my father, leaned towards me in a group hug, mainly mother hogging me into her chest.

[ Oni () is a Japanese Demon with small pair of horns on their head ]

I can't believe I'm alive, in Yoru's body of that Otome Game.

.
.
.

Mizuho Kagurazaka (Yoru's Mother)

Credits (artist) to: ???

.
.
.

Souji Kagurazaka (Yoru's Father)
Credits (Artist) to: Drummr(?)

Souji Kagurazaka (Yoru's Father)Credits (Artist) to: Drummr(?)