4: New start

>> Previously >>
The reincarnated girl who loved to play the otome game died in an accident and reincarnated into the hidden capture target, Yoru Kagurazaka. Determined to live for the sake of (her)himself and the original Yoru, she strives to do her best.

.
.
.

The morning light seeped between the Shojis as the refreshing smell of petrichor lingered in the air.

[ Shoji ( 障子 ) is a door/window/room divider consisting of translucent paper over a frame of wood ]

[ Petrichor is an odor after the rain stops ]

A fluffy white boy shuffles in his (futon/Japanese-style) bed as he slept comfortably. Slowly the sun rose, making the room brighter. The brightness woke the boy and he groggily woke up in his disheveled kimono.

>> Yoru's POV. >>

I rubbed my eyes and crawled out lazily, off the soft bed to slightly open the sliding doors. I was met with blinding light. I blinked several times to adjust to the light and saw a Japanese garden with a small pond. What a peaceful way to wake up. I'm not a morning person, so I take time to be fully awake to do things unless it's urgent.

I meditated as I slowly breathed in and out in my seating position. hearing footsteps on my right, I saw Shiki-nii-sama walking down the hall with a blinding smile. "Good Morning my baby broth--"

I looked at him confused to why he stopped his greeting midway with wide eyes.

"Morning nii-sama.... is there something wrong?" I unconsciously tilted my head to the side to express my confusion. You know action says more than words; it was a habit of mine even back in my old world. 

He held his nose and looked away. "I-it's a lovely morning! Milly will come soon, so I'll see you at breakfast!"

Without giving any second for me to reply, he dashed away. What's up with him and Milly?...

"  *Amelia used soundless-steps*  "

Like a ninja, a lady in a kimono which most maids wore, appeared beside me, giving me a slight fright.

"Good morning Yoru-sama, I shall aid you with the preparation before breakfast" She kneeled down elegantly and fixed my nightwear kimono.

Right, I forgot I looked messy. Probably the reason why Shiki looked at me weirdly because it was ill-mannered.

// Unfortunately baby Yoru was wrong about that. Shiki is such a bro-con and he was holding his nose to avoid nose bleeding //

I washed up by myself, but the hair and outfit were done by 'Milly'.
During that process, I used Appraisal skill on 'Milly', analysing her through the mirror.

She was a Nekomata wearing a black kimono and white long apron. On her top part of the apron had a Silver badge with blue linings attached to it, representing as the Head-maid of the residence. Her ash brown hair was in a lovely messy bun and her emerald green eyes gave off the graceful and serious vibe. She also had a small silver bell with silver hair stick as part of her hair decoration.

Wait a second,  on a closer look at the hair stick, is that a needle?

Name: Ameri Yasu
Class: Ninja (Tier 8 / lv 3)
Race: Nekomata

>> See more... >>

I opened "See more."