2-The Day After

ALPHA(S) α

Generally, they have the most outstanding abilities over the other classes. There are two types of Alphas: Submissive Alpha and Dominant Alpha. There is not much difference between the two but few among Dominant Alphas have the ability to knot. A "knot" is a sudden expansion at the base of the Alpha's penis during ejaculation that will act as a plug, further increasing the chance of impregnation. All Alphas are sensitive to pheromones, especially those emitted by an Omega, as that will occasionally trigger their mating instinct and initiate a cycle called "rut".

* * *

"Mo Hanlu, you are dead when I get back," Mo Laotian said in a deeper tone. He is a man who's feared by a great number of people. He had the countenance of an all-dominating modern Emperor; a God-like creature in human skin. He exudes an intimidating aura wherever he goes and he's the kind of person that anyone would be afraid to offend.

However, today, his brother had pushed him past his limit. He already had several thoughts of the various ways in which he could murder his younger brother. His brother dared to set him up and drug him with three times the normal dosage of a heat-inducing pill! In this world, there are only two things that Mo Laotian hated the most or at least, avoided the most. First, being controlled by someone other than himself, the second was Omegas.

He had not only woken up with someone in his bed but he had also slept with that person. And that person is... an Omega. He made a phone call to his brother and hung up the moment he finished what he had wanted to say.

The air in the room became frigid and waves of tension emanated from the man. He was beyond furious. He knew this was the work of his parents. The two elders had become worried that he might not get married in their lifetime. They had set him up on numerous blind dates. Mo Laotian is not, in the slightest bit, interested in any man or woman but he patiently met and ate countless meals with many people for the sake of his mother. Unfortunately, he had rejected all of them politely. But, he would have never thought that his parents would play such a dirty trick as this in order to manipulate him.

Finally, after taking a quick shower, Mo Laotian wore a fresh navy blue tailored suit which he had taken out from the closet. Despite not using the room frequently, he always keeps extra clothes in every personal room in all his properties. That includes this place that he rarely ever visited.

After he finished all his preparations, Mo Laotian spared one last glance at the Omega sleeping peacefully on the large bed. Even though it was faint, the Omega was emitting a sweet scent that he hated the most. His eyes immediately went cold and without doing anything, he left the room. He could not stand staying in a room that had the smell of him and the Omega stubbornly combined as if it was one from the beginning.

Meanwhile, ten minutes after the cold man left the room, the person in bed woke up as he slowly lifted his long curly lashes open. He had had a very nice dream. He dreamt of his boyfriend, Paul, with them being passionate with each other. He smiled as he vaguely remembered the intimate images of his lover making love with him.

Gently, he lifted his body from laying face down and realized it was not a dream at all! He could still vividly remember the details of the room he had been in his dream and now discovered that he was in that room! 'Could it be?' he asked himself but then after slowly examining the vague image of the man he had made love with, he realized it was not his lover at all.

The big warm palms that still seemed to linger on his body were not Paul's. Paul's hands were not as big and warm.

Although the man he remembered was gentle, it was also somehow rough at the same time. Paul was not like that. He was the gentlest person he knew, that is why they never did it despite being in a relationship for nearly four years. The Alpha respected his wishes. He was very considerate of his situation and never forced him to do anything he didn't want. Whenever he was in heat, Paul would always help him but he never touched him. He was the gentlest and the only person he trusted and loved after he had left home.