18-Man and Husband

♠ ♠ ♠

Hanlu was listening to the financial report presented in front when his phone suddenly vibrated indicating that someone was calling. He didn't plan to take the call but after peeking at the caller ID and found out it was his older brother, Hanlu signaled the financial department head to pause as he was going to take the call thinking it is something important knowing that the call was from his brother.

"Brother, what is it?" Hanlu asked in a low voice the moment he picks up.

"Come at Local Courthouse now," Laotian replied in a monotone, not beating around the bushes.

"What? Are you suing someone?" Hanlu asked confused. If his brother was going to sue someone, don't they have more capable lawyers for that? Why go to a local courthouse?

"I'm getting married today. You'll be the witness." Laotian said leaving no room for arguments. It took a couple of seconds before it all went into Hanlu's mind and his jaw drops on the floor in total shock.

"M-MARRIED?! WHAT TH-" Hanlu turned speechless but when he had a grasp of himself he suddenly blurted out.

"You're getting married? Now!? Are you kidding me?!" Hanlu confirms which Laotian only responds with a simple hum before he hung up. Hearing his older brother, Hanlu had become frustrated that he didn't realize people were as shocked hearing him.

Hanlu was about to dismiss the meeting when he realized everyone was staring at him with their mouths open wide. Mo Hanlu rolled his eyes and spoke in annoyance.

"Yeah, older brother is getting married today and if this ever gets out of this room, all of you will be fired." He said in annoyance before rushing out of the room.

Everyone in the room was in a high position and been with the company longer than Mo Laotian and Mo Hanlu. How could Second Young Master Hanlu say they'll be fired if the news that the Eldest Young Master of the Mo Empire getting married ever gets out.

Alas, even if they grew a couple of tails they wouldn't dare leak the information.

Meanwhile. Daniel and Laotian have been hugging the whole time while the documents are being processed, they only needed to provide their driving license and social security number and they were good to go. They're only waiting for Hanlu to come now before the ceremony with the judge starts.

Earlier at the apartment, after both of them confessed they immediately drove to the nearest local courthouse to get married as soon as possible. They weren't even wearing formal clothes and just went there with their clothes from Laotian's closet at the hotel.

Laotian swayed Daniel's body, hugging the Omega from the back while Daniel closed his eyes feeling the Alpha's warmth. He couldn't believe they'll be marrying soon.

"Should we tell this to grandfather and your parents? Grandfather will be upset if I don't tell him I'm getting married. And so your parents won't arrange blind dates for you again." Daniel softly said remembering their conversation last night.

"hmmm, I'll contact them after we get married."

"Isn't it the other way around?" Daniel giggled at Laotian's response.

"I won't give you a chance to step back."

"I won't be stepping back."

"I heard from father that your grandfather rejected his offer when he suggested arranging a blind date for us. I won't let someone stop us from getting married even if he's your grandfather." Hearing this, Daniel remembers Elder Mo from his grandfather's birthday.

Back then Daniel was worried that his grandfather would agree to it. But now he actually ended up marrying to Elder Mo's son instead.

"Hey, you two! Aren't you making this decision way too soon?" Mo Hanlu said the moment he arrived seeing the two swaying their bodies while hugging.