35- Mr. and Mrs. Lopez

♠ ♠ ♠

It's only been a couple of hours since the public statement was released by the Mo Empire and it has already become a widely talked issue in the country.

This is because people were interested in these kinds of issues, furthermore, Mo Laotian is a very important figure in the business industry and even to the country's economy. His features were rather unknown to the public but his name was the talk in most newspapers, magazines and even TV. Many people, especially from wealthy families, are interested in his personal life that's why this news came out viral.

Moreover, people like gossips. The young woman from other socialites families made a huge uproar. The news would mean they still have the chance to pursue Mo Laotian, plus they would be eliminating one candidate who they thought had a bigger chance than them.

Meanwhile, in his apartment, Paul hugged Daniella as she cried.

" Babe, You know it wasn't me. I was framed. My account was hacked and I have nothing to do with it. " Daniella cried. Paul continued to listen while he calmed Daniella down.

Yesterday when the scandal was released about Daniella and Mo Laotian, Daniella didn't explain anything and didn't even accept his calls but now, she's crying on his arms. Paul couldn't stop suspecting but he also couldn't resist Daniella. It hurt him seeing the love of his life is in such a mess.

" Why do you have that photo? " Paul asked. He also doesn't believe Daniella could do something so vulgar and shameless, she is the sweetest and most innocent girl he ever met.

" I-I don't know who sent it to me. Someone blackmailed me and wanted to break us... I already told you I don't love Mo Laotian. The person behind this wants us to break up. M-maybe that person wants you and wants to ruin me. " Daniella said between her sobs. Deep inside her mind, she couldn't stop cursing, Daniel's baby had died.

If Laotian thought that that bastard was his he wouldn't have the energy to care about a small scandal. He would also have to consider the friendship between his father and her grandfather.

Unless Mo Laotian doesn't care or it has something to do with Daniel again!? Daniella curses Daniel's name repeatedly on her mind, now that her plan didn't work she has to come up with another plan.

" That's... No one would want to compete with you unless the person is really confident that they can beat the Sullens. " Paul thought while comforting Daniella. The Sullen's have a great reputation and contributed a lot to the country's economy for the past hundred years. The Sullens have a great foundation compare to other socialite families.

In terms of status, only a few families could beat Daniella and even those families would still have to think twice before offending the Sullens but now, the Mo Empire directly denied the Sullens and their friendship just because of a simple misunderstanding that could have been solved privately.

" I-I don't know. I don't have enemies. The only person who has a grudge towards me is. . . " Daniella paused and acted like she was thinking. Paul frowned and waited for her to talk.

" D-Daniel. . . B-but I know he wouldn't do this to me even if he hated me. " Daniella mumbled acting confused at what she just thought. Paul was shocked after hearing Daniella's conclusion. He doesn't want to believe but when he broke up with Daniel that day, Daniel was indeed so angry.

He knew Daniel's personality the most but maybe their break up changed him?

After seeing Daniella looking like a mess, Paul was filled with anger. He was furious. If it was truly Daniel who did this and caused the Mo Empire to humiliate Daniella then he would have to make him pay for it. Daniella is still Daniel's twin, related by blood. How can he do this to his sister!?