20-Meet the Elders

♠ ♠ ♠

After they went to Global Jewelry Store, the two drove to an exclusive restaurant. Laotian already called Hanlu earlier to go there first and Daniel also called his grandfather to come.

Meanwhile, worried about what might have happened to his grandson, Elder Sullen rushed to the restaurant he was told to go. When he got there, he didn't expect to see his old friend, Chendong, and his wife, Laura. Coincidentally, they were told by their son to come as well.

At first, the couple didn't want to go but Mo Hanlu relayed them the message as if the situation was about life and death that they didn't have a choice and rush out.

"Gab, didn't expect to see you here," Mo Chendong said as his old friend went inside the private room lead to him by the receptionist.

"The receptionist must have given me the wrong room. My grandson summoned me here."

"Oh, leave it. Which grandson are we talking about? Is it the Omega?" Chendong asked curiously. He really liked the idea of marrying his son to his friend's Omega grandson.

"Yeah, Daniel. I feel like he has something important to tell me. I was worried, so I rushed here." Elder Sullen explained. He didn't bother calling the receptionist anymore and find a chair to sit on.

"Oh! The same with our son! Well, since we're already here, let's take this opportunity to introduce the two." Elder Mo suggested. He was feeling more excited knowing that Elder Sullen's Omega grandson was coming as well. He thought how nice it would be if his son gets interested.

Its been widely known that Omegas are extremely fertile, if either of his sons marries the Omega, they will surely be granted with many grandchildren.

"Chendong, I don't mind introducing the two but my Daniel won't be accepting any marriage soon if your son gets interested." Elder Sullen reminds his friend. He was no doubt any Alpha would get interested in his precious grandson.

"Gabriel, if the two falls in love at first sight, we can't do anything about it." Laura Mo interrupted smiling. She was as desperate as Mo Chendong to marry his son. She doesn't care who it was as long as her son chose the person.

She believes her son has good judgment so if her son chooses someone; it surely wouldn't be a bad daughter-in-law or son-in-law. However, if it's Elder Sullen's Omega grandson then it would be so much better since the two families are already friends from the start.

"My Daniel is too young for marriage. But I won't stop them if they dated." Elder Sullen replied happily which satisfied the couple enough. The only problem lies with their sons.

Will either of them fall for Daniel?

Mo Chendong and Laura Mo have three sons. The eldest was an exceptional man however his mundane expression made Chendong and Laura doubt whether he's even capable of falling in love; On the other hand, the second son isn't even interested in marriage much more falling in love; lastly, the third son was even worse. Until now they still could not find him.

The couple didn't know if they had done something bad in their past life that their bloodline was threatening to be extinct. This was clearly their punishment, they weren't getting younger but they still haven't seen a single blood that will ensure the safety of their bloodline.

Meanwhile, Elder Sullen already has five grandchildren that are also ripe for marrying. Mo Chendong and Laura Mo were clearly jealous of their old friend and so they wondered if they combined families, the curse in the Mo bloodline will put into a stop.

The three elders continued to chat while they waited when Hanlu entered the room. He smiled finding his own chair after greeting Elder Sullen and both his parents.