78- Actually a Virgin

♠ ♠ ♠

"Are you okay?" Laotian asked panting and kissing Daniel's moist forehead. A gasped later escape his lips as he keeps coming inside Daniel's now tightened muscular tube.

"hmmm, You're so big." Daniel with his eyes closed and mouth open, he dragged his nails against the Alpha's arm as he could never get used to the knotting process. It's becoming the Alpha's habit to knot him. Even when they weren't in heat, he would still do it. That's why it surprised Daniel when Laotian didn't knot him the first time he came.

*chuckles* "Glad you liked it." Laotian chuckled, he once again kissed Daniel on the lips. He took his time and savored its softness before he slipped in his tongue wanting more. They only separate when Laotian was finally satisfied.

Pulling away eyeing the sheet next to them, Laotian picks it and used it to carefully wipe Daniel's body before his own with the sheet and then tossing it aside to change their position.

This time Daniel laid exhausted above Laotian waiting for their connection to separate. He already calmed down from his heat and Laotian from his rut.

"Do you think Minmin is crying now?" finally catching on his breath, Daniel asked with his eyes closed trying to rest a little bit. He was once again feeling drowsy even though they just woke up, however, he remembered Luangmin and wondered how he's doing at the moment.

"Mother will take care of him. I'm not done with you yet." Laotian replied caressing Daniel's hair as they converse.

"Seriously, you never get tired," Daniel complains sitting up but as soon as he did, goosebumps appeared on his body when Laotian's knot finally deflated enough for him to able to move as he intentionally thrusts up, giving shivers on Daniel's body. Because of the sudden movement, he suddenly felt a little strange under his lower abdomen.

"Ahh! S-stop it, you horny old man. Hmmn," Daniel provoked while he blushed and struggled above Laotian. Desperate to get away from the Alpha. If Laotian still persist to go on, they'll definitely won't be able to attend dinner.

"Old man?! Let me show you how this old man moves." Laotian chuckled at Daniel's attempt to provoke him. He grabs Daniel's round buttocks and lifted his weight up easily and soon pull him back down to their connection.

"N-No!! Ahh!" Choking on his moans, Daniel's insides quiver at the assault. Some of the semen that was previously inside him gushed out along with the continued thrusts. Daniel felt his body starting to tremble as well while he tried not to feel good but it was useless, his hips would unconsciously move along Laotians.

His mind quickly felt light. He could strongly feel Laotian's long and hard penis just beneath his belly button. "N-No, it's so deep." Daniel whine again, if this continues, he'll be addicted to this feeling even more than he already did. Shutting his eyes close, Daniel grabs Laotian's muscled arms to support himself from falling.

"You're saying that but down here you're swallowing me like it's nothing." Laotian teased gazing at their tightly connected organs while he thrusts his hips upwards. Laotian has the above-average size since its normal for Alphas to possess such measurement but looking at Daniel's small frame, it's almost impossible to believe that he could fully take him without a problem.

Naturally, of course, Laotian knew that it's just how the Omegas bodies are made of. They're made to mate with Alphas, that's why Betas can never satisfy them. Same with an Alpha partner for an Alpha. Even with the opposite first gender, male and female Alpha.