Breri: A Story of Melanie Janine Brown and Geraldine Estelle Halliwell

A/N: Hello fans of Spice Girls and Breri. I am a new fan of Breri. I would like to dedicate this story to my best friend who made me a Breri shipper. ILYSM girl. Anyhow, I'm not gonna blab on. Enjoy this story! (I don't own anything of this story. It's fictional)

Geri is standing in the bathroom making herself puke. After that, she walks back into her bedroom where Mel stood with a food tray.

"Geraldine Estelle Halliwell. You must eat. I am worried about you." Tears were rolling down Mel's face.

"But I look fat Mel." Geri was looking in the closet mirror that stretched from the top of the door to the bottom of the door. "No you don't babe. You're perfect. Please eat something." Geri sighed.

"Ok then." Mel handed her girlfriend a bowl with grapes and strawberries.

"See babe. That wasn't so bad was it?" Geri looked up into Mel's eyes which were dried from all the crying.

"No it was not Mel. Thank you." Geri put the empty bowl down and gave Mel a liplocked kiss.

"You're welcome." Mel said then accepted the kiss...

TBC... Every girl who is reading this story.. don't listen to the people who tell you things. Their words mean shit. Actions are more painful than words. DO NOT listen to the haters. I love every single one of you all. xoxo, Bri.