A new side of Bluebell

A/N: Bluebell goes to rebel.

"Why the hell don't you pay attention anymore Mel?"

"why do I have to? You're always too busy with Mel, or Bluebell or even the baby!?"

"Mel, mom." Bluebell said over the two women arguing but they didn't pay attention.

"whatever then." Bluebell left the house with Mel H.

A few hours later, Mel and Bluebell come back. Bluebell dyed her hair, has a nose and tongue piercing. Wearing punk-rock clothes. "We're back everyone!" Bluebell says.

Geri comes in from the kitchen. "OH MY GOD BLUEBELL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF!?" Geri said.

"Mel gave me a makeover and I love it!"

"is your tongue pierced?"

"Hell yeah. see ya later Ger. going out with Mel and a bunch of others."

Geri stood there as the two girls leave. "What the hell happened to my princess?" she muttered to herself.

the next morning, Bluebell came back with Mel smelling like booze and cigarettes.

"Where the hell have you both been!?" Geri asked.

"calm down Ger. We stayed the night with a friend of mine. he was holding a sleepover"

"then why do you smell like booze and cigarettes?"

"We were at a club then Frankie held a party."

"I screwed up as a parent."

"That's for damn sure Ger."