A Story of Geri's love for Mel

A/N: I decided to go ahead and update again. My friend loved the story. i figured this one needs to be longer. Enjoy!

Setting: Nighttime and Mel and Geri are asleep

Bluebell opens the bedroom door.

"Mommy... mommy.." Mel hushes Bluebell.

"What's wrong Bluebell darling?" Mel whispers. Bluebell walked to Mel's side of the bed.

"I had a nightmare." Mel scoops up Bluebell and snuggles to tell a story to Bluebell.

{In Geri's POV}

Geri is singing a brand new song she wrote.

"You don't know how much I love you. But I don't want you to walk away from me if I pour out my heart to you.. mmmm... yeah. If you walk away when I pour out my heart, I'd die. Cuz you're my everything to me. I can't live without you. Without you, I'm nothing. I love you baby--" She continues to add more to the song. Mel walks into the lyric room(imagine it like an office but with musical stuff on the wall)

"Hey cutie." Geri slipped out.

"What?" Mel wasn't paying attention.

'Thank God she wasn't paying attention' Geri thought to herself. She was a shy person. "Oh Nothing Mel." She tries to pretend nothing happened.

"What are you working on now?" She glances at Geri's paper but sees nothing.

"Oh nothing." Geri denies.

"Oh please. You're writing a song Geri. Sing it to me." She had sparkles in her eyes.

"Nah. It's no good." Geri lied.

"Bollocks. Sing it to me Geraldine Estelle Halliwell."

"Fine." She was shy so she focused on the notebook. "You don't know how much I love you. But I don't want you to walk away from me if I pour out my heart to you.. mmmm... yeah. If you walk away when I pour out my heart, I'd die. Cuz you're my everything to me. I can't live without you. Without you, I'm nothing. I love you baby--"

Mel realises what the song is about. "Geri... Is this song about me?" She looks into Geri's eyes.

"Yes Mel. It is. I love you so damn much. I was so scared to tell you because I've been hurt before."

"I love you too Geraldine Estelle Halliwell" Mel gives Geri a kiss.

{Back to present}

Geri wakes up and Bluebell runs into the hallway. "You told Bluebell the story of the song I wrote?"

"Yeah. She had a nightmare so I told her to not wake you up."

"That's so sweet babe."

"You're welcome. Now go back to sleep."

"Ok. I love you Melanie Janine Brown." Mel smiled.

"I love you too Geraldine Estelle Halliwell"

The end. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much I enjoyed writing it! Love y'all. xoxo, Bri