What the hell? Part II

A/N: So Mel B and Geri went to Australia for holiday and when they walked through the airport, Mel had to go to the loo. Geri meets Parker and now Geri and Parker text each other.

Geri walks up to Parker's room but is unsure. She knocks on the hotel room. She was wearing a cute outfit.

"Why hello there Geri." Parker sounded seductive but Geri thinks that's how Parker speaks.

"Hi Parker."

"Come in why don't you?"

"Sure."

Geri walks into Parker's hotel room. Parker shuts the door but Geri isn't looking so she smirks until Geri turns around.

"Would you like a drink Geri?"

"Um sure." She smiles. Parker pours some vodka and slips a little something-something in Geri's drink.

"Here ya go Geri." Handing her a shot of vodka. Geri drinks it quickly. The medication takes quick effect.

"So Geri.. What do you think of me?"

"oh fuck me." She said but she had seen the stain on her shirt.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I guess so!" Geri wasn't paying attention. Geri didn't even know that Eliot was there. Eliot was filming the whole thing starting from this point and that's when the whole thing started happening. Geri and Parker undressed each other as they began making out. They do the things as Eliot records the two girls having crazy sex as if they were super drunk.

{Back over to Emmanie}

Emma climbs on top of Mel as they make out and grind on each other's bodies. They're glad that they are by themselves so no one can walk in on them having sex.

{Over to Parkeri}

Mel B calls Geri's phone but Geri doesn't pick up. She gets worried and decides to go find Geri.