The Date: Part I

A/N: Hope everyone is awesome today!! xoxo Enjoy the story!!

"I can't believe my baby girl is going on a date! And with Harry Styles from One Direction!" Geri squealed.

"Oh my gosh mum! I'm 17 years old! And it's not my first date! You're embarrassing me!!" Mel H whined.

"I'm your mother! It's my job to embarrass you. Because you're my little baby." She said like baby talk while trying to squeeze Mel's cheeks.

"Please keep your hands of me mother. It is important that nothing of this date screw up."

"Ok dear. I'm up for a spot of tea so I'll put the kettle on the stovetop."

"Ulgh tea." Mel shuttered the words.

"Whatever darling." Geri says as she goes downstairs.

The doorbell rings.

"I've got it mum!" Mel says.

"Hello there love. You look gorgeous." Harry says smiling.

"Why thank you Harry. That's thoughtful of you." Mel blushed a bit.

"Shall we?" He extended his hand to walk her to the towncar.

"No limo?" Mel asked.

"Limo is in the shop for repairs, so we have to use the towncar temporarily."

"Ok then." Mel smiled.

During the car ride, Mel sips some champagne that Harry poured in a glass for her. They made close eye contact and then Harry leaned in to kiss her...

TBC....