What the hell? Part I

A/N: We will have surprise guests appear in this chapter.

"Oh bugger Geri! i need to find the loo!" Mel B says walking through the airport in Australia.

"Ok darling. Go to the loo and I'll get our luggage." Geri halfsmiled feeling annoyed.

Geri saw some woman going through her stuff.

"Excuse me? What are you doing going through my luggage? Don't you know who i am?" Geri said to the blonde.

"No... wait. Are you Geri Halliwell aka Mommy Gezza Halliwell?" The young blonde says.

"Yes. I am Geri. And you are..?" Geri asked the blonde.

"Parker." She smiled.

"Oh yeah! I know you."

"So Geri.. where is Mel B?"

"The lady is in the loo. Are you seeing anyone?"

Parker contemplates but she really likes Geri so she lies, "No, I'm single."

"Interesting."

"Here's my phone number." Parker hands Geri a slip of paper.

"Here's mine." Geri gets out a pen and writes her number on Parker's hand.

"See you around Parker."

"See ya."

Parker watches Geri walk away and Parker quietly moans while mentally thinking of things to do to Geri.

Geri turns and winks at Parker. But Parker tries to stay normal and not break down in the middle of the airport.

"I need to text her." Parker says to herself. Parker gets her phone out and texts Geri. Her contact thing for Geri was, 'Sexy Gezza'

'Hey Gezza, can we meet up somewhere privately? Come to my hotel room.' Parker gives Geri the hotel name and room number in the text. She smirks at her phone when Geri agrees for the meet-up.

TBC...

A/N: What do you think would happen? Will Geri actually meet up with Parker? Will Parker replace Mel as Geri's best friend? Until next time...