What else now...?

A/N: Someone dies in this chapter... Enjoy! :)

Luisa and 13-year-old Bluebell were hanging out because they're best friends but lately... Luisa has been fighting with Mel H a lot so she is upset. "Looeezuhh aaarrreeee yyyooouuu ooookkkk?" Bluebell's voice seemed slow and distorted to Luisa because she was thinking about Mel.

"Yeah Bluebell. I'm fine.. I need to get dressed so can you please leave for a bit?"

"Sure thing Luisa."

"Thanks." Bluebell gave Luisa a hug and left the room. Luisa got really angry and sad at the same time. "Fuck this." She cut herself from her wrists all the way up to her shoulders as much as she could get then grabbed medicines that wasn't hers and took some which made her have a seizure and go into cardiac arrest. Bluebell is so forgetful that she was downstairs eating foods.

It's like 3 hours later that Bluebell skips up the stairs to Luisa's room. She knocks on the door. "Luisa?? LOOEEZUHH answer the door pleasie?" She sees the door is unlocked. She steps inside the room and screams a bloodcurdling scream. Mel B and Geri rush up the stairs. "What in the bloody hell is going on?" Mel B asked. Bluebell stood there white as a ghost pointing at Luisa's body. There was blood on the floor and pills and foam around Luisa's mouth and nose.

"Call 911!" Geri says. Mel B runs to the phone and calls paramedics. The paramedics arrive and wait for Medical examiner to bring body bag. One of the paramedics talks to Geri, "It's too late to save her. She expired about 4 hours ago..." Geri was in tears.

"My babygirl will be so crushed when she gets home." She says as she tries to comfort Bluebell who is heaving and sobbing over her best friend's death.

Mel H comes back from being at her friend's house. The paramedics are long gone. Mel B, Geri and Bluebell all were sitting on the couch with red eyes.

"Hey guys what's wrong?"

"Well... umm.."

"Is Mel C or Emma ok?"

"Yes. Yes They're fine. It's Luisa.." Geri said.

"Oh. And?" Mel H answered and Geri looks at Mel B.

"Luisa is dead." Mel B says.

"Really? Thank God." Everyone was confused.

"It was unfair that her and Bluebell got along while Luisa and I fought all the time! Thank God the bitch is dead!"

"Ok then?" Everyone says