Why...?

A/N: Please don't hate me for this chapter. It /is/ made up after all.

Bluebell was in her room blaring Asking Alexandra. She'd been so depressed lately. But she didn't give a fuck. Her mom came up the stairs.

"Bluebell Can you please..?" Geri suddenly stopped speaking when she saw cuts all over her daughter's arm. She gasped.

"Bluebell! Why'd you do that to yourself?" She asked as she shut Bluebell's bedroom door sitting next to her daughter.

"Do what?"

"Cut yourself."

"I dunno." Bluebell mumbled.

"It's because you miss Luisa right?"

"Mum, she was my very best friend. Why'd she have to go? It's unfair."

"She wasn't happy honey.. your sister and her had been fighting. Maybe that was the cause. But, I know she was your best friend but lemme tell you something.. friends come and go but family is for life. Unless you disown them." Geri's voice cracked. Tears streamed down her face as she hugged Bluebell.

"Bluebell, promise me you won't leave me like Luisa left us." Geri asked.

"I promise mommy." Then Christina Aguilera's Human comes on the playlist. Geri and Bluebell held onto each other for a while as they cried.

"I'm sorry."

"No mum... I'm sorry."

"Hakuna matata.."

"means no worries for the rest of your days." That was Geri and Bluebell's thing.

A/N: Hoped you've enjoyed this chapter. It was difficult for me to write this and not cry.. for all you that cut, please stay strong. I love all of you and all of you are beautiful no matter what ANYONE says. I'm telling the truth. I love all of you. xoxo, Bri.