Prologue

"She has his quirk", my mother's voice trembled, her hand shaking as it held a phone to her ear just barely dropping it.

She let out a sob, it was slightly muffled listening as I stood outside of the room. The darkness that flooded the hall scared me abit and the constant strikes of lightning made me jump but, i couldn't move as I heard her words.

"She has his quirk", she again sobbed, "What should I do? What should I do?! If they find out then it's all-", she was hyperventilating at this point.

"Should I aba...abandon ...her", it was choked out and I froze. Abandon? My eyes quivered with tears.

"Your right, your right. I'm sorry", she said after a muffled sound came from the other line. It sounded like scolding.

"I'm all alone in this", she sighed shakily. And she was. If I had a father once then he was gone long enough to be forgotten. But even at that tender age I knew who she was talking about. The one responsible for the insults , the bullying and looks of disgust that both me and mother received.

My Uncle. The so called greatest Villain to have lived. That his only was flaw was his death and even then it was just the idea of it.  He could evade any Hero.

'Uncapturable', thats what they called him. He wasn't special really, he wasn't bulked up, he didn't have flashy powers. He had just one quirk.

And I, his neice was the successor  of his lingering curse of evilness.

So even at that tender age of 5 I understood. I understood what my mom must be going through.

The man who was my father didn't take his responsibility for my birth by marrying my mother. So inevitably my surname was from my mother's side.

And I, I was the biggest mistake my mother had made.

______
A/N

Dark, I know but that's how it'll begin. Hope you enjoy this story!!!