Chapter 19

I felt a pulling sensation and then arms wrapped around me in what could have been a secure embrace but felt trapping.

"S-s-stop!", I tried wriggling out but it was to no avail. I couldn't stop time. I was completely helpless. I felt true fear at that moment unlike my usual self who was felt at ease in most situations nowadays. Tears sprang in my eyes.

And I turned to get a glimpse of my captor. A glimpse of spiky blonde hair and red fiery eyes leaving me speechless.

"Kachan?", he made eyes contact with me and his face reddened.

"Are you okay?", he asked. He was so out of character... just what was going on?

His arms were wrapped around me and his breathing on my shoulder. I blushed hard. This is weird. I have to get out of this.

I then stiffened as I felt another hand grab on to me and pull me towards itself in a possessive manner breaking Kachan hold on me.

"Keep your hands off El Kachan!", I heard a familiar voice bellow in my ear in a surprising tone. I've never seen anger on Izuku so much. It was hard to catch the true depth between the storm of students.

His hands wrapped around me tighter unlike Kachan who held a more barrier type of hug. It was actually a bit too tight.

"Izuku...", I stared at him in surprise our faces barely a centimetre apart. His face reddened slightly.

"I'm sorry El...", i jolted. He ... apologised?  That was quick. I thought I'd have to initiate it.

"I was planning on saying the same thing I"- I was so ready to apologise but Iida started flying and screaming out of nowhere. I felt pissed and barely heard what he said but when we finished class somehow he ended up being Vice President or something. GODDAMN IT IIDA!

Anyway as you can tell I couldn't talk much to Izuku and Bakugo was glaring at me hard enough to drill a hole in my back during class.

"El let's head home", Izuku approached me after the bell went off.

"Oh sure", I nervously stood up completely forgetting that i don't live in the same complex as him anymore.

"Wait Izuku I moved aw"- I started but was cutt off.

"Oh that's right my mum let me know. How silly", he rubbed his head sheepishly. "But let's head to my house for now. I have a lot I want to tell you!", I smiled at his words and felt my excitement build.

"Alright let's head over to yours", I rubbed his head that inched over me and would soon overtake me.

"El".

I jolted once again hearing that cold and curt voice. It sounded colder than usual no?

"Todoroki..? -Ah yeah Izuku me and Todoroki are neighbours so we were planning on going home together...", I awkwardly said not sure of his reaction to this. I mean it's weird right and a total coincident right? Wait I remember my dad saying it was a gift from Endeavor which means it wasn't a coincident but planned?!

During my inner turmoil Todoroki gave a suggestion.

"How about I join you two? That's if you don't mind?", he glanced between me and Izuku.

"O-oh yeah sure I'm okay with it", Izuku stuttered out. He became his usual nervous personality and rambled to Todoroki on our way to his house.

" You met Endeavor El?! No way?!", and his inner geek got unleashed of course.

When we came to his house, we greeted his mom who engulfed me in a hug and then pulled me to the kitchen and proceeded to give me cooking tips while I helped her get snacks ready for us. Izuku face was red for some reason as he started making tea.

"You'll need to know all these for when you get married", she smiled and glanced at Izuku who choked on nothing.

I smiled slightly confused. "Thanks aunty".

We made our way up with snacks to face the extremely out of place Todoroki.

I never really thought much about marriage unless I was at Izuku's house because his mother started mentioning it in a frivolous manner. It was always her out of character moment but it was fun.

"So what did you want to tell me?", I glanced at Izuku with interest on my face.

"Do you guys always shut the door when your together?", Todoroki glanced at the closed door. Cutting off my question like slapping at a fly.

"Yeah usually", I shrugged it was a strong part of Japanese culture after all. Izuku's face went bright red. I laughed at him. "Hey stop getting all shy now after so many years!", I felt conscious with Todoroki seeing me acting casual.

"A-anyway I wanted to talk about something slightly confidential...", he was playing with his finger nervously.

I stood up and pointed outside.

"Bathroom?", Izuku nodded following me.

"Ah Todoroki! I have some books lying around you can read them!" Todoroki glanced around at what could be All Might, All Might or maybe even All Might.

Izuku looked the bathroom door after us and I quirked a brow.

"You don't need to lock it", i said and he nervously realised.

"A-a-h y-your riight", he unlocked it.

"Umm I just was hoping you could be a mediator or better- a therapist for some problems?..." he was nervous yet I could see worry brewing in his eyes.

I nodded rather than answering and he continued telling me about his worries with Bakugo after the practical fight. We kinda fought after that so... yeah haha. Anyway getting the guise of it there really was no problem and just unnecessary worry.

I tapped his shoulder breaking him out of his inner turmoil and smiled.

"Kachan isn't the type to betray someone he's too prideful for that don't worry", I casually said reaching  for the door and missed Izuku's worried face.

"You trust Kachan a lot huh...", he muttered I barely caught it and when I looked questioningly at him he shook it off and we returned to Todoroki.