Chapter 24

Mom and Izuku we're stuck to me like glue once I was out, and although I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, I was a bit suffocated.

It was only natural that when Bakugo texted me and gave me an excuse to leave the large party of Bakugo's, Midoriyas and Todoroki's large family as well as a few others like Almight and Aizawa I was all for it but I didn't expect what had happened at all.

I lifted my hand, shakily and in disbelief, placing them on my lips to confirm the presence  that was on them. My heart beat quickened but it didn't feel pleasant.

"W-why did you?" I scrambled words out of my mouth barely forming a sentence.

Hurt and rejection filled Bakugo's expressions. I felt regret ravage in me but I stood back defensively.

Somebody pulled me away from him and blocked my sight of him.

Familiar red and white hair came to view. The view of Todoroki's back was reassuring but why was he here?

"Bakugo you can't just touch El like that! We had a deal." He growled the last statement but I heard it and furrowed my brows.

"To hell with the deal! You couldn't even protect her when you were supposed to" he screamed back.

"What deal?" I asked breaking through the tense atmosphere. It surprised them both who conveniently forgot my existence.

"I would also like to know" a voice said beside me although I wasn't surprised since I already felt his presence since a while back.

His hand intertwined in mine protectively.

"We want a full explanation!" We both said.

————-

I felt like I had been left in the dark unknowingly this whole time and... I had been.

A silent anger that was soothed by a fluffy pink ball of 'wow people really care about me' went through me as I listened to the deal that Todoroki and Bakugo made to protect me from unexpected villains.

I didn't notice Izuku's expression. He sat next to me clenching his hands, creasing his shorts as a result. His face filled with conflict.

'Why can't they just leave her alone!" He thought as he stared at the two solemn boys who confessed their plans to them. He found himself trickled with thoughts of self-loathing, knowing he couldn't protect El alone.

"I'm mad that you guys discussed this without me but... thank you for worrying about me. After what just happened the media, villains and heroes alike will be watching me closely so knowing you guys care for me puts me at ease", I haven't felt so happy in a long time. I have friends who care about as well a family who I can now feel comfortable around. It was nice.

Izuku also smiled, "thank you guys but... let me in next time when you make decisions concerning El. We're best friends after all", Izuku turned towards me with a smile and entwined his fingers with my hand tightly.

Weirdly, I felt embarrassed standing there holding hands with him in front of Bakugo and Todoroki whose eyes seemed glued to our entwined hands.

"I've said this before but you guys are close" Todoroki spoke slowly, eyes still glaring at the form of contact. His words might even seem threatening to the passing stranger.

"Of course we are. Let's head back now" Izuku was still smiling but something felt off. Maybe it was the tight grip he had no intention of releasing on my hand or the permanent smile on his face.

"Stupid clingy deku" muttered Bakugo. I winced as I remembered what he previously did. I was going to hold the confrontation that needed to happen regarding that just for a bit.

When we got back to the house, Izuku still held tightly on to my hand as we stepped inside.

"I have something I want to talk to you about" he said calmly which incited fear in me. What was it? What have I done?! I suddenly started recalling past events completely unrelated to the current situation as I nodded and followed his upstairs.

Before I was halfway up someone seized my arm causing me turn around and stare into blue and black eyes.

"Todoroki?"

"I-I also want to speak to you at a later scheduled time" he was his usual brusk self but seemed a bit nervous.

I smiled back warmly and nodded then continued following Izuku to my room.

When I finally caught up he was already sitting in my bed and gestured for me to close the door which I complied with.

"I don't like it." He stared right away.

"You don't like what?" I furrowed my brows and sat next to him.

"Kachan and Todoroki suddenly worrying about you like that... I hate it. Kachan used to bully us in middle school how dare he even think about protecting you now! And Todoroki jus met you! Who does he think he is worrying about you like that?!" His voice was just off the verge of shouting and if there hadn't been music and laughter downstairs the whole house would've come up worriedly.

"Well Endeavor told Todoroki to do that"-

"Do you like him?" It felt like someone had just suddenly slapped me. My eyes widened.

"W-wha-li-like?" I was so shocked words left me when I stared at Izuku's expectant eyes filled with an emotion I had never expected to see there.

Jealousy. Jealousy burned through his eyes causing me to gasp when he leaned in closer until he grabbed my wrist and forced me down on my bed.

"I said do you like him?" He said now on top of me supported by the clasps on my wrists and his knees.

"I-Izuku? your scaring me!" I cried yet I was quiet hoping that the boy I remember would submerge from whatever abyss had swallowed him

———-
A/N:

Yes! Sue me! I did it! I made a yandere!! Lol now I'm kinda scared. So yeah, slow update I'm sorry but I'll catch up soon just needed to find my ambition and Covid-19 kindly forced it out of me. I'll try updating more frequently for anyone whose also in lockdown. Cheers!

Hope you enjoyed this rollercoaster which I might lost the plot of haha.

Thank you for reading and please leave a vote if you enjoyed it.