Chapter 21

His light blue hair flowed in the wind and suddenly it froze along with his changing expression. He was looked he was either going to curse or sneeze.

I gasped while falling down. It was so easy to shake me. So easy to make me a villain.

I pulled myself together running towards the exit. I left the place rushing so I could get to the heroes squad faster. I didn't notice the warmth that tickled down my face until I stopped inside the teachers office.

Almight who wasn't in his usual form almost fell out of his chair when I suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed his shoulders

"There's a villain invasion at USJ!", i shouted despite my heavy panting. Every teacher stood up in shock, quickly recovering and took action. Other heroes were notified.

"Kagarashi-san please stay here, you're a student so just trust this to your teachers", I nodded to Almight who smiled at me and then he left to save everyone. It was a pity I wouldn't get to see him but I was too petrified to go back there.

I was too mentally vulnerable... it was obvious they knew things about that many people didn't. So how long had been watching us. I felt an intense surge of goosebumps. Since then... my hair spiked up. All the way since then.

I needed to talk to someone. The goosebumps started turning into shivering. Fear washed over me causing me to shiver in realisation.

My whole family are in danger... because of me. I felt tears prick on the corner of my eyes and suddenly I was bawling.

I groaned as I clutched my head. God... why was I even born...

————-
A/N

Sorry for the break guys and the short chapter but I had to put an emotional episode to the side so I can get this sappy stuff out of the way.

Hehe