Chapter 13

I stood in front of my house not the apartment I live in with my family but the house I was in as a baby and then a toddler. It was large with a detached side, the air always seemed so much fresher than the city air. This was because it was in the country side in a village and the name of it I couldn't will myself to remember.

Because I hated it and everybody that lived here. I turned away from my house and looked down the alleyway. The same long and dusty place. Looking at the houses. I remember the faces of those who lived there just not their names or identities. Who were they? Evil people.

Suddenly the alleyway was full of people screaming and shouting incoherent words. But my chest still hurt as if the words held a strong emotional blow. They were approaching me and almost up in my face as I tried to push them back.

My breathing quickened and I started to panick.

Suddenly they came in close with their hands ready to attack me-

I shot up from my bed, heaving and sweating. My eyes wide open.

I was shaking ridiculously and to add to
my shock the alarm clock rang after a few seconds. I shut it off.

When was the last time I had a nightmare? I couldn't remember only noting that it had been such a long time. I'm going to go ahead and blame UA for this. The anxiety I felt and to top it off Endeavors distrust in me.

I sighed. Rubbing my face with my hands. Let's get ready for school.

————-

I stood outside Izuku's house waiting for him. He was usually an early bird like myself however today he seemed abit late. I recalled what he went through and winced.

Finally the door opened and I received a shriek from the boy. I glared in return.

"E-El?! You were waiting?!", he was shocked maybe expecting that I'd have gone ahead due to his tardiness.

I ignored him and grabbed his arm as he fumbled apologies at me which I ignored.

"We're gonna be late, so hurry", I said irritation seeping through my voice. In truth I wasn't mad at him but more stressed emotionally. I didn't realise and continued to blame my annoyance on his lateness.

We managed to grab the bus squeezing in to just fit in. Out shoulders pressed tightly against each other. If we grabbed the earlier one it wouldn't be this crowded.

"You should've gone ahead of me", Izuku whined in my ear. I looked at him feeling a squeeze in my chest. It was painful.

"I don't care how long you take... we're going together whether you like it or not", i sternly said.

He gulped loudly and his cheeks flushed slightly, clearing his throat he looked around the bus.

We finally arrived and walked the distance to UA or speed walked to be precise.

Getting to the class and rushing to our seats we were all surprised to see All Might sitting at the desk.

It was easy to see that we all admired the man before us, our eyes sparkling even Bakugo was sitting more quiet than his usual annoying self.

Almight told us that our superhero suits were ready and we were going to wear them for some practical assessment.

I gulped when I heard that our costumes were ready recalling how I stared at the form for it a few days earlier with utter dismay. I didn't know what to do. I had thought of so many flashy or cool costumes but when it came to what was best suited for my quirk... I couldn't help but recall my uncles suit.

It was a tight body suit from the pictures of him that remained, where he got it from was a mystery but it was made so he could move past people with ease and without fear of bumping into them and letting time flow again.

It was navy blue and fit him like another layer of skin. My fingers were shaking as they held the pen that leaned in towards the paper and then dropped it.

I didn't want to be like ... him.

I stared at the second option box.

Tick here if you would prefer a costume designed by our company to fit the description of your quirk.

I obviously ticked it. There was a box below which required a quick description which I gave in as much detail as I could.

Back to the present time I held the bag which was holding my costume in the girls locker room anxiously. They were all changing into there's and they looked great and then I stared at the bag in front of me.

"Ella we need to hurry otherwise Almights going to give us detention not that I'd mind anyway", it was the girl that was invisible in our class that said this. I didn't know her name.

I smiled in return, "Yeah I'll just throw this on". My hands were shaking as I opened the bag quickly throwing on the suit without paying too much detail to how it looked.

I closed my eyes as soon as I felt the tight material around my body fit right on. This was the moment of truth.

I quickly ran to catch up with the other girls, who were all complimenting each other and then they saw me. They all grinned.
"Your going to be heart breaker hero in that suit", whistled the girl with pinkish skin. I cursed at my naturally horrible nature with remembering names.

I laughed, "guess I'll be pretty big then", refrencing all the beautiful and popular female heroes.

We got to the site and that's when I finally felt confident enough to look at my suit.

It was navy blue... but not plain like my uncles but rather shiny with circular bumps all throughout the skin. They were supposed to provide a heads up that I was in close contact with someone but not completely touching them.

I was pretty much covered except part of the skin on my arm which gave an opening starting from my thumps and circling my arm almost snakelike until they reached just above my chest. It was a centre metre wide but I still felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Wow... Ella your suit looks great", Izuku said and that's when I noticed the stares I was getting. Bakugo who was in the middle of showing off his suit was staring at me mouth slightly gapped and wait!.. was that a blush?!

———-
A/N:

I wanted this to be kinda deep and didn't expect it to drag like that. And there was an insight on Ella's past which I hope to use to throw u guys off a lot so be warned.

Leave a vote and let me know what you think if it's worth it.