Chapter 28

The U.A sports festival was something that was always the talk of all students whenever the season neared. This year was no exception.

"Ella Kagarashi, although you've missed some time to prepare, you still have a week left to prepare. Naturally, you have gone through a bit over the last two weeks so it's more your decision if you want to participate" Aizawa spoke behind his desk during our short homeroom. I stood confidently with a burden of curious stares from my classmates who welcomed me with open arms when I returned.

"I want to participate!" I felt a rush of adrenaline course through me, the excitement of the festival already getting to me.

Aizawa smiled lazily, "then sit down already."

I sat down and felt a smile on my face. My eyes caught Izuku's and he grinned at me with a thumbs up.

But before i could return it, a shiver ran down my spine. I felt a pair of eyes stabbing into me and hesitatingly turned my head towards the ferocious blonde behind me.

His gaze filled with anger and what could be hurt caused me to hold my breath in fear of my next move, which was to turn back towards Aizawa.

I did that anyway, but then a Cheshire smile, paired with those captivating orbs, caught my eyes.

'Let the games begin.' A another shiver went down my spine, but this time something strange happened to my stomach. As if something fluttered in it uncomfortably.

I snapped my head towards my desk as I felt a strange heat come over me.

God what's the matter with me?! Why is this happening in my first year of U.A?!

—-——-———-

Despite not having much time to prepare for the festival, Almight warned me against training and told me it was better to medicate. Which is why I currently sat on my bedroom floor with my legs crossed and eyes shut.

My mind kept straying off, recalling what happened and what was to happen. It was trial and error if anything. And trying to keep an empty head when my phone vibrated every five minutes was impossible.

I stood up, exhausted from absolutely nothing and walked over to my phone.

Why aren't you replying - Izuku

The latest message popped up and then a stream of others.

Hey El - Izuku

Let's go out today - Izuku

There a new boba cafe in town - Izuku

We need to talk - Bakugo

Just give me the time and place - Bakugo

El? - Izuku

Good Morning El, I've invited your family for dinner tonight. So please come along. - Todoroki

What's up? - asui

Ellllll!? - Izuku

I groaned at the messages and massaged my temples. How can I meditate with all these distractions?!

I messaged everyone back. Telling Izuku: I'm training. For Todoroki: I'll see if I can make it. Asui: Meditating.

Finally, I stared at Bakugo's messages with a frown. We needed to speak but... I inhaled dramatically and texted him a time and location and then threw the phone. On my bed that is.

I went back to meditating and soon I slept into a still silence. Impenetrable and soothing. One I was solely in control of.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed and didn't care.

I smiled and opened my eyes, only to shriek at what was right in front of my face.

"Ahhh! I-Iz-Izuku?! What the hell?!" I gasped at the boy whose face was inches away from me.

He was currently too busy laughing to answer me.

"I came over your house to see you, but you were meditating and didn't notice me" he choked out between his laughs.

"You could've shook me or something!" I cried at the care free boy who was wiping tears from his eyes.

"B-but you looked really cute like that so I wa-want"- he started stuttering and his face turned redder with each word.

I felt my face heat up too knowing what he was going to say.

"I wanted to stare at you" he said, making me blink.

Oh... he just... wanted to stare... ?

My face burned as I scolded myself.

I'm a pervert!

"Eh? El are you okay?" Izuku asked concerned.

He's so innocent!

I nodded and decided to change the subject to more light hearted stuff like his training.

"Almight only let me off today and I really wanted to see you... we won't get to see each other for this whole week" he sulked and my heart swelled.

"Ah Izuku come here!" I lunged towards him and wrapped him in a tight hug which was surprisingly returned.

It went on for a bit too long and I couldn't break away from the clinging boy who was nuzzling his face in my hair.

"I-Izuku?" I looked towards his face which was nano metres away from mine. My breath hitched.

"El." He muttered and then It happened. Soft lips touched my own.

It was light, sweet and short. Very very short. Like Izuku couldn't risk continuing any longer.

"S-Sorry El if I do it for too long then I might"- I waited for him to continue but his face suddenly flushed and then he ran out of the room. I heard the front door bang closed and stared after him now gone figure in confusion.

What the hell just happened?

——————

I was left to dwell in the turmoil of confusion Izuku had left me in. I dropped meditating as it was at that moment impossible and just got ready for the dinner at the Todoroki's.

Mother had no intention of letting me not go.

Ahhh! This is such a pain!

I wanted to avoid Todoroki after I went face to face with a part of him I absolutely didn't expect. And him having feelings for me!

My face burned.

I liked Izuku. I like Izuku but... I also... kind of... like Todoroki.

I'm an awful Girlfriend! I suck at this!

It's not like I can date both of them...

At least it's only Todoroki whose distracting and not- a flash of blonde hair, soft lips claiming mine came to mind and my face flushed even more.

I'm a pervert!!!!

————

A/N:

I think I'm gonna drop this and just pair her up with Mineta. 😂😅

Sorry for the extremely delayed chapter! I'm just having trouble trying to fish up what going to happen now that the Festival is here.

I'll just touch on a few things in the coming chapters and then start the school festival ark.

Thank you for sticking to this fanfic till now. I love reading your Hilarious comments. They always make my day!

Hope you enjoyed the vid because I got some strong feels from it!