Chapter 1

Jimin was laying on his bed flicking throught the explore page on Instagram when he came across his favourite rappers page "I didn't know he had Instagram.." he said outloud to no one in particular, he clicked on the photo

MinSugaaaAguSTD🎤🎶😴

MinSugaaaAguSTD🎤🎶😴: New song coming out tomorrow make sure to download it on Itunes 🎧1

1.5M likes
❤ 💬 ↪
Like Comment Share

Sopeu: I'm sure it'll be great! 😊
SunshineJhopeofficial: FINALLY! It better be good cause you spent over 3 months on it!
MinSugaaaAguSTD: You know it will be better than good! @SunshineJhopeofficial 😝
WorldwidefunnymochiChim: Can't wait! Defiantly buying! Sure it will be amazing! 😍😝
RandomAgustDfanpage1: YESSS DADDY CAN'T WAIT! I GET TO LISTEN TO YOUR ANGELIC VOICE AGAIN 😍😝😏😋😈
RandomAgustdfanpage2: Omg yaaasss can't wait! I need to hear it, oppa! 😍
View all 514,800 comments

Jimin scoffed while reading the thirst comments wondering how the girls basically throw themselves at him without a care in the world, looking like complete sluts trying to get HIS Suga ohhh if he saw them in person he would grab the nesrest knife and personally fish out their e----
His thoughts were interupted as he got a notification on his phone.
MinSugaaaAguSTD liked your comment!
Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs when he sees it, quickly remembering that it was 2:34 am and shutting himself up by throwing his hand over his mouth, but it didn't work as he heard a door opening before Jin sleepily opens Jimins door and walks groggily inside his room. "Jimin are you dying?" he asked "no why?" "I heard you screaming." "Oh right.... Hyung GUESS WHAT?!" Jimin yelled getting up, grabbing his hyung by the shoulders and shaking him "Ugh, what Jimin? It's way too early to even be awake, nevermind be as excited as you. So whats up?"
"AGUST D LIKED MY COMMENT OF ALL THE COMMENTS HE NOTICED MINES!!!!!"
"Yay" Jin said unenthusiactly "Really? Can you be happy for me?" "Jimin it's 3:40 in the morning and you expect me to be jumping up and down with glee?" "...............Yes, yes I do" Jimin replied expectingly. "Well then..." Jin said dusting off his oversized pink T-Shirt "OMG REALLY?! I'M LIKE SO TOTALLY HAPPY FOR YOU! IT'S UNREAL LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS AFFECTS MY LIFE AS WELL AS YOURS JIMIN I LOVE BEING WOKEN UP AT 3 AM JUST TO HEAR AN UPDATE ON YOUR OBSESSION!" He yelled sarcastically "You know, if you were anyonelse I would be dragging you through hell and back by your hair." As Jimin said that Jin grabbed his hair dramatically and protectively, face instantly dropping. "Where are your manners, boy? I'm your Hyung!" "And I'm your dongsaeng!" They argued a bit more until they finally woke Hoseok up, not even noticing when he walked in the room until he spoke up, "GUYS!!! Whats going on? A hoe needs their beauty sleep ya know!" he exclaimed "Jimin woke me up because he was screaming the house down because Suga liked his comment. Hoseok's face immediatly lit up as he heard this, "OMG SUGA LIKED YOUR COMMENT?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" he screeched. Oh yeah something else? Jimin and Jin don't know that Hoseok works with Suga, they only think he works with Namjoon so Jimin would be in for a treat if he learned that Suga even KNEW Hoseok, let alone that he (Suga) knew about his obsession because Hoseok accidently let it slip out one night whilst working late at the studio, but thats a problem for another day.

It was 5 am and the boys were currently in the living room, watching Hurricane Bianca because they realised that they wouldn't be getting anymore sleep that night after fully wakening up when Jimin got another notification on his phone;
@MinSugaaaAguSTD liked your Post!
Jimins breathing hitched as he read the comment once, twice and eventually three times trying to process what the notification said hesitantly, he clicked on the liked post, seeing what it was;

Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡

Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡😈: watching a movie with @worldwidehandsome101 and @SunshineJhopeofficial

Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡😈: watching a movie with @worldwidehandsome101 and @SunshineJhopeofficial .... Sorry (not sorry) for waking you both up 😈😋😝😂😂
224k Likes
❤ 💬 ↪
Like Comment Share
Worldwidehandsome101: You will be! 😂😴
SunshineJhopeofficial: At least this time you didn't run aroumd the house screaming "OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME!" 😂
Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡: I didn't do that... Totally 😨😱
Worldwidehandsome101: We are all sitting right next to eachother... Why are we communicating like this?
Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡: You started it Hying...
Worldwidehandsome101: Ohhh Boi don't play the blame game you ungrateful child!
RandomAssHoe: OMG SO CUTE!!!!! 😍😍 be mine!!!
Worldwidefunnymochichim🍡: Look I do not sving vat vay... Despite my pervect body. @RandomAssHoe
View all 12,014 comments

Jimin tried to hold back the scream... He really did! But he couldn't help but scream... "OMG SENPAI NOTICED MEEEE AGAINNNN!!!!!!!! He bounced up and down on the couch before running out of the room and around the house before fibally slamming the door of his room leaving confused Jin and Hoseok behind. "What... Just... Happened?" Jin asked slowly, trying to understand the situation, "For once Hyung... I don't know..."

Yoongi's POV
I chuckled at the comment that was a Brandon Rogers referance god he's adorable I thought to myself. "Who's adorable?" I heard Namjoon ask behind me... Oh... So maybe I hadn't said that in my head... "Oh this boy... Is it Chi---?" "Jimin?" he finished my sentence for me as he looked over my shoulder to see my phone that was still on the post. "Yeah I guess if thats his name."
"Yup thats Jimin, and trust me he's JUST as adorable as that in real life, if not more." "Wait you know him?" I asked. "He's an Instagram model, I've met him once but not really formally, it was in the cafe down by the University." Namjoon explained to me. "Oh, so it wouldn't be bad if I followed him? If he's a model thent it wouldn't be weird?" I asked "Yoongi, do you not see? Jimin is probably your number one fan, the poor boy would probably die because he got followed back by his celebrity crush."
Yoongi wasn't listening he was too busy staring at the picture of the unfamiliar boy lost in his own world until Namjoon pulled him out of his trance by smacking him *lightly 😉😉* over the head with a pillow "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled at him getting up off the couch looking at Namjoon with a threatning expression. "I asked you a question." He started, "How did you find that picture, no wait his profile and why are you on it you creepy ass kinky bastard?" "Ok, well one your kinkier than me you cunt and he always likes and comments on my posts so I just wanted to see who he was. Thats NOT creepy!" I said defending myself "Oh honey, saying thats not creepy is like saying hiring a pedophile in a school is a good idea! And why him? Theres so many other people that comment and like your other posts so why are you taking interest in him?" He asked whilst wriggling his eyebrows "Don't be a weirdo, Namjoon, I took interest in him cause he was one of the only ones who wasn't a thirsty ass hoe." I said. "Trueee" He responded, "Welp, I'm going to my natural habitat, see you later" I said whilst going to my bedroom, closing the door and planting myself down on the bed.

It wouldn't hurt to follow him, right? He wouldn't actually die would he? Oh what the hell why is he thinking about this now? Why was he thinking about him? Who was this boy? And why did he want to know him?

~~~~~~~
Ohhhhh first chapter down... A whole lot more to go, I'm going to try to update this story everyday but I can't promise anything thanks so much for reading this! And I know it's bad but it WILL get better, I promise! And before you think OMG yoongi's falling already... HE'S NOT you saw the description... They both deny it... Anyway a lot of drama is going to be in this story but it is a YOONMIN story. Byeee love you xx