Chapter 8 - Party?

I WILL be uploading more! Long-ish chapter, Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV
I was currently in the car with Jin sitting next to me, Hoseok who was driving and Kookie who was in the front seat after calling shotgun and doing rock, paper, scissors with Jin 5 times like the children they are, it brought a big smile to my face, bigger than the one I had before as I was on the way home from the doctors with the all clear. I decided to post something on instagram, it would be the first time I went on it since I was put into the coma. I quickly took a picture, wrote a caption and posted it, getting notifications straight away.

WorldwideFunnyMochiChim🍡:

❤️                     💬                      ↪️Like          Comment         Share5,604 Likes WorldWideFunnyMochiChim🍡: With my favourite Hyung and just back from doctors with the all clear! Can life get any better?! 😆Cupoftae☕️: BESTIE!! Wher...

❤️ 💬 ↪️
Like Comment Share
5,604 Likes
WorldWideFunnyMochiChim🍡: With my favourite Hyung and just back from doctors with the all clear! Can life get any better?! 😆
Cupoftae☕️: BESTIE!! Where you been?! 😭💜💜
R-A-PMonster: Glad to hear you're Ok Chimchim! ❤️
Thirstyasshoe1: OPPA!! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH! LOVE YOU LOADS AND I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE OK BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN HAVE MY CHILDREN! 😍
SunshineJhopeofficial: Woah... 😳 @Thirstyasshoe1
ThirstyAssHoe1.5: NO! HE'S MINE!!! @Thirstyasshoe1
ThirstyAsShOe2.0: What are you bitches talking?! He OBVIOUSLY loves me!
JungShOoK: He doesn't even know you @Thirstyasshoe1 @ThirstyAssHoe1.5 @ThirstyAsShOe2
Cupoftae☕️: Oh damn you got called out 😂😂
View all 3k comments
I chuckled at the comments, continuing to scroll down to the the older notifications when I realised something... I may need a new pair of pants because OhmYGoD!!!! I shrieked so loud that Hoseok swerved onto the opposite side of the road, almost hitting a car but he managed to get back on the right side of the road just in time "JESUS, Hyung!" Jungkook screamed. "It wasn't me! It was Jimin!" "Sorry, everyone." I said trying to hold in my excitement but failing miserably as I felt heat rise to my cheeks and a huge smile take place on my face. "Whats got you all giddy and happy?" Jin Hyung asked, curiously trying to see what was on my phone screen, I screamed again and Hoseok jumped, "JIMIN STOP!" "Sorry." "Whats going on?" Jungkook asked, turning around in his seat and meeting my eyes, I immediately look down, remembering our "incident" from yesterday, I brought my head up again and looked past Jungkook and out the window "AGUST D FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs that I'm pretty sure Scotland could hear (Little shout out to my country 🙃😆) Hoseok at this point had just gave up trying to shut me up because he realised that it would never be possible and even if it was, it would never happen. Jin and Jungkook were covering their ears but quickly regained their composure. "I swear to god boi, if you don't stop shouting, I will personally grab you by the hair and swing you about. kk?" Jin said sounding bitterly friendly at the last part. "S-sorry Hyung." I replied now moving away from him, scared for my gorgeous hair.