Chapter 5

More jealous Yoongles^^^^^ 😂😂😂😂
I know I haven't updated I'm SORRY! School's started again so.... yay 😁 I will try and upload everyday I PROMISE and I will try double updates on the weekends 😋😊
Ohhhh look at me being productive 😆 fancyyyy...
Anyway... ENJOY! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours had turned into days, days turned to weeks and Jimin STILL hadn't woken up from the medically induced coma that he was deep in. We were all starting to lose hope but never gave up. The days were going by slow... Too slow, so slow that it felt like it was yesterday that they had been in the hospital, waiting anxiously and not three weeks ago. I remember it so clearly almost like it was only 5 minutes ago... We were sitting in the waiting room, scared as hell, waiting on the doctors coming out of the room to tell us how he was. We were waiting well over 5 hours but we didn't care, we would stay for 2 years just to hear from the doctor,do anything to hear that Jimin was ok. It was around half an hour later when the doctor finally came out. "Theres good and bad news... What would you like to hear first?" I paused for a minute and thought before answering, "Good news." "Well the good news is that he pulled through." A wave of relief washed over me and Hoseok quickly being replaced with concern as the next sentence left his mouth. "However, he is in a medical induced coma." Our faces had completely dropped, they were drained of colour. "He's what now?" I said looking pissed "Will he wake up?" Hoseok pitched in face full of worry. "Hard to say, he SHOULD wake up in a couple of days, maybe weeks, if he doesn't wake up within a month, call the hospital because it will either be too late and he will be too far along and too deep in it to come out so he will... Die.... OR he will be ok and just needs help coming out of it. I really hope it doesn't come to either one of those and manages to wake up himself because if we have to help him out of it, it could also lead to and eventual death. He is stable and so you can take him home but you will be getting doctors visits every second day to see how he is doing." The Doctor said "Thanks Doc." "No problem." H said giving an apologetic smile before walking away to fill in the paperwork. "Well at least he gets to come home." Hoseok said, probably trying to light the non-existent mood, I just nodded, sitting down, not really in the mood to laugh or even give a smile back to the doctor, I was worried sick for Jimin I hope he can come out of this alone because I can't have my best friend die! Call me selfish but I would be totally lost without him. "I get it Jin, he's my best friend too." Oops... I had said that out loud.... Oh well.
Everything was set up fine, Jimin was in his bed, hooked up to a drip that was auto generated for a certain hour of every day, the doctors were getting ready to leave so me and Hoseok could be get on with our daily lives as normal as we possibly could. I called Jungkook so he was going to be here with Jimin when me and Hoseok had college and when Hobi was at the studio as well. (Jimin and Jungkooks year got a couple of weeks off.) He had already came to visit and he was in the living room, crying after seeing the state his best friend was in while me and Hoseok were in Jimin's room with the doctors, waiting for them to take their leave.
As the doctors stepped out the room Jimin's main doctor turned to me and Hoseok to ask if we knew why he did it. We thought for a while but we really couldn't think of anything so we soon said no. They eventually left and left me, Hoseok and Jungkook to take care of him.

Which brings us back to present time. We are still waiting for Jimin to wake up and it was almost at the month mark, we were all begging for him to wake up but of course no matter how much medication the doctors gave him, no matter how much he was getting better and regained blood, nothing worked. The doctors thankfully have given it another week but if he doesn't wake up then... He will either have to be pulled out of it or left in it... This time forever. We were all a mess crying everyday, not eating, sleeping, anything at this point everyone had visited him Jungkook, Namjoon, Me, Hoseok, Taehyung and a few other of his friends from classes all horrified to see Jimin in that state and terrified to see if he will wake up or not. We tried to keep it to the minimum amount of visitors per day incase he did wake up and there was a huge crowd around him with anxious eyes, I know that would send him into a panic attack almost instantly.
The 2 weeks that Jungkook got off were over and eventually we convinced him to go back to college and leave Jimin for a couple of days so he didn't miss out on anything to big at the College, he of course complained saying that he doesn't even want to go back because that would mean he had to see Mr Lee Yang again and he defiantly didn't enjoy the 'punishments' everyday after school for 4 hours at a time anyway but I made him go, I may or may not have launched him out the door by his hair.... Totally not... maybe, but this isn't about that, this is about Jimin wakening up... Hopefully.

3rd Person POV
It had been a week, Jimin had gotten better, he gained back a lot of blood and he was looking a lot less pale... But... Still no signs of wakening up anytime soon. Jungkook was currently seated beside his bed, holding Jimin's hand and fighting the tears back. It had been like this for almost a month; Jungkook would go to school, come back and be at Jimin's side pratically all night until it was time to go again and at weekends he never, not once left his side. Nobody had ate, slept, anything as much as they tried they just couldn't think positive anymore. The doctors said it must be frustrating for Jimin too as he could hear everything they said but he couldn't move or answer them, they thought that, that would be a sign of him getting better but apparently it could actually make him worse because he doesn't know why he's like this.
Jungkook, not managing to hold back the tears any longer, sat there breaking out into loud sobs and begging quietly, gradually getting louder, for Jimin to wake up soon
"Jimin, if you don't wake up by tomorrow, there going to take you away from me! Hyung PLEASE WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP. WAKE UP. PLEASE!" He was hugging Jimin tightly, still grasping his hand tightly when he felt a small clutch on his hand, he felt something squeeze his hand gently, his eyes shot open as he stood up from the bed, watching Jimin's face closely (😏... I'm Sorry) he gave Jimin's hand a gentle squeeze, he watched as Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and felt his hand, once again, squeeze him back.(sooo much squeezing Jikook y'all better stop 😂) Jungkook eyes immediatly lit up as he saw Jimin's eyes starting to open.

Jimin's POV
I can hear and feel everything... So why can't I move? I heard what Kookie had just said and I felt so bad because I couldn't move to hug him, to tell him I was ok, anything I felt so... Numb, I couldn't feel any of my limbs but yet... I could feel him touching me (Kinkyyyy 😂 I'll stop, I'm sorry) I tried so hard to wrap my arms back around him anything, but I couldn't, or so I thought I couldn't. I kept trying to do something, anything when I got a weird tingly feeling in my hand, I had managed to squeeze his hand and he squeezed back. (HERE WE GO AGAIN!) I started to get feeling back in my hamds, arms and eventually my legs. I felt him jump off me (😏😂) when I squeezed his hand back he done it once again and I done it back, furrowing my eyebrows when I felt I could open my eyes.

My eyes fluttered open to be met with the sight of a crying Jungkook, the sight broke my heart. His eyes im, immediately lit up when he saw me wake up.
"Kookie?"
"JIMIN!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Well then.... Thats nice
Theres so many fake people in my life... Ah well fun timesss
I'm sorry I didn't upload! But a extra long chapter tomorrow and maybe a double!
I j-hope you enjoyed! Byeeee Love you! 💜💜💜💜

 Ah well fun timesss I'm sorry I didn't upload! But a extra long chapter tomorrow and maybe a double!  I j-hope you enjoyed! Byeeee Love you! 💜💜💜💜