Chapter 11 - Arguments, Accidents & Regrets

Ok I have started writing a part for the Vmin story AND one for the Jungkook x reader, I'm so excited!
Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV
I was sitting on the couch in Jimin, Jin and Hoseok's dorm eating crisps and watching a horror movie, when I heard the door bang open and slam shut. I turned around and saw Jimin standing there with an infuriated expression on his normally cheerful, content face. I suddenly felt a wave of nervousness wash over me.
"H-Heyyyyy, Hyung." I say, fear evident. He continued to glare at me.
"Something w-wrong?" I asked
"YES JUNGKOOK, SOMETHING IS VERY FUCKING WRONG, YOU ASS!" he yelled
I felt my eyes grow ten times wider at his sudden but expected outburst.
"What is it, Hyung?" I questioned
"Don't act like you don't fucking know!" He screeched, I cover my ears from his high pitched scream.
"Don't know what? What are you talking about Jiminie-Hyung?"
"Last night... You, me, party, ring any bells?" He asks very obviously annoyed.
oh..... OH..... He surely doesn't mean that, I mean... Jimin was drunk... Right? How would he remember anything about that night? Sure, I was tipsy, probably the only reason why I... kissed him, I wouldn't have done it if I was sober though, I know that much. But, I also know that I barely remember last night and I was only half drunk, I'm no lightweight, however, Jimin is, he was probably out of his mind drunk after the first 2 shots of tequila. 
"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS ME YOU DONKEY?!" He practically screeches
"Did... Did you just call me a...Donkey?" I ask baffled, a small chuckle escaping my lips before I could stop it.
"I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO LAUGH WHEN I'M READY TO THROUGH YOU OUT THE WINDOW AND FEED YOU TO MY NON EXISTENT PIGS!"
"Jimin... What are you talking about?" I tried to keep my question as calm and non shaky sounding as possible but, Jimin, for a very small man, is extremely terrifying when he is angry.
"YOU FUCKING KISSED ME YES OR NO?!" He yelled, getting irritated by Jungkook's lack of answers.
"Jimin... I have NO idea what you're on about... I didn't kiss you." I finally answered.
'"REALLY?! SO THEN EXPLAIN HOW SOMEONE SAW YOU KISS ME! WHAT YOU THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK YOU COULD JUST GO ALL HILLY BILLY?!"
"... Hilly billy? what the fuck is hilly billy?" I muttered
"UGH JUNGKOOK I AM SICK OF YOUR MUTTERING! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS ME? ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND I WANT A SIMPLE ANSWER!"
"Jimin, I remember nothing from last night, you were shitfaced, I was drunk, whoever saw me 'kiss' you was probably high or something and if I DID kiss you I don't remember it. Happy?"
"You just said if you DID so what? Theres a possibility that you did?! Jungkook we have been friends since childhood! When you are lying I know! You did kiss me didn't you? You thought that because I was drunk out of my mind it was ok to kiss me? to take advantage of me? When you are the person who I put all my trust into to make sure I get home safely when we go out? The person who is always there for me and would never do anything to hurt me?" Jimin's eyes started to get thick with tears as he continued
"And for what? Because you have no one to run to, to take care of your horny teenager needs? Because you're stressed and frustrated mentally? Jungkook I put ALL my trust into you. And now its tearing away." He says as a tear rolls down his face.
"Jimin... I know you probably don't believe me but I honestly don't really remember last night, I remember more than you but not much, I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy so I probably made a lot of mistakes, that being one of them." I say.
"So you're admitting it then? You kissed me?" Jimin states, wiping more falling tears making their way down his pained, sorrow filled face.  
I sigh.
"Ok I did, I did, I kissed you, but Jimin you have to believe me that I would NEVER do that if we were sober, it was a huge mistake and you can't understand how sorry I am. Jimin please forgive me!" I begged, tears starting to well up in my own eyes.
"I-I don't know Jungkook, you really dented my trust in you. I-I think I need a few days alone to think. Please." He says, hesitant and visibly hurt.
A tear rolled down my cheek as I clenched my jaw and said my next few words, sounding more hurt than I would like to admit.
"Of course Jimin, I really hope you can find it in your heart to forgive and even better, trust me again. I'm so sorry Jimin, words can't even explain how sorry I actually am, I regret it so much." I slowly tun on my heels and walk out the door, closing it gently behind me and running to my car, letting the tears fall all they want, I'm such a horrible friend AND person, I can't believe I did that! I'm so stupid!

Jimin's POV
He shut the door gently, almost as if he was scared he was going to break it and thats when I burst out in tears, I couldn't help it, I just ruined the relationship with one of my best friends. I feel horrible about it too, wether he kissed me or not I still feel like it was my fault. UGH this is SO frustrating! I just lost my best friend and the only thing I can think is why did he kiss me? And why did I kinda like it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
ohhhh guess who got rid of their writers block?! 💁🙋
I realise I haven't posted an actual chapter since well before christmas and I am SO sorry, I just didn't have motivation and I had some serious writers block, I'm now happy to say that I don't have writers block anymore and I'm working on ANOTHER chapter as we speak! I know crazy right?! Anywaysss I'm really sorry for the HUGE break I took and I hope you can forgive me😬🙃☺️
Byeeeee love you! 💜💜💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~ohhhh guess who got rid of their writers block?! 💁🙋I realise I haven't posted an actual chapter since well before christmas and I am SO sorry, I just didn't have motivation and I had some serious writers block, I'm now happy to say t...