Chapter 7 - Best Friends and close calls

Sooo I'm starting to add titles... I'm trying to upload much more than I am right now so thanks for sticking around! Hope you all enjoy! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been 2 weeks since Jimin had woken up and everything has been going really well. He was recovering really fast and within the space of a few days Jimin was able to go back to school and now he could leave the house as he was completely back to his normal self and could go out again. No one had brought the subject of his coma or why he did what he did but they all knew (including Jimin) that they would have to talk about it sooner rather than later.

One Week Later
Jimin and Jungkook were currently sitting in the dreaded class that they both hate... Math class. Mr Lee Yang was, yet again, rambling on about something completely unrelated to maths and of course were talking in their own little world when Mr Lee Yang interrupted them AGAIN "Boys! Jungkook, you are interrupting my class AGAIN! Got anything to say for yourself?" Said the teacher with a teasing tone with a hint of amusement."Yes, actually, I do. No I didn't interrupt your class because everyone was still listening to you meaning one thing... YOU INTERRUPTED MY CONVERSATION! Your lesson is still going, everyone was still listening but you stopped the flow of my conversation! You interrupted ME because I was the one who was talking and YOU stopped ME so EX-CA-USE YOU!" The teacher was shocked... Yet again, he still wasn't used to Jungkook's smart comebacks. He turned back to the blackboard in a huff, getting back on topic as he knew it would be better to just get on with the lesson rather than try and win a verbal fight with Jungkook, who over the last couple of weeks had brought up a reputation of being a "bad boy", he became popular with girls which didn't surprise anyone and got into lots of fights and was in a new one almost every day which Jimin wasn't happy to hear about at all, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it, Jungkook was his really good friend but Jimin doesn't think that Jungkook cares about him enough to stop fighting random people who accidentally brushed his shoulder in the hallway, it was a shame, Jungkook was a good kid really. The bell went and Jungkook and Jimin couldn't be happier to be out of that class and start the weekend which, of course, they were spending together. Jungkook spent more time at Jimin's house than Yoongi did sleeping... Which practically means he LIVES there. They boys walked home full of excitement and laughter.

Jimin's POV
We walked in the door to see that we were home alone, the shoes that Jin and Hoseok normally wore weren't at their usual place beside the door and if they were trailing their muddy footprints all over the white marble floor in their kitchen (Ohhh Fancyyyy 😂) I would have their heads for door stoppers. I walked into the kitchen to get us a drink when I felt a presence behind me I quickly turned around with a soda in my hand... Too quickly, the soda went flying out of my hand and into Jungkook's face, hitting mainly his eye but also a bit of his cheek. "OH MY GOD, KOOKIE?! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT I SWEAR!!! DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?! OH GOD I'VE MESSED UP AGAIN WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" I cried in frustration. "Jimine Hyung, Please calm down I'm okay!" Jungkook said as he took me into his arms and caressed my back in hopes to calm me down. "Jimin, it's going to be OK, just breathe, it'll be ok, I'm not going to hurt you." He was trying to calm me down and I seriously appreciated his efforts, only a few people actually know how to calm me down, but, when it's Jungkook it's so much easier to just listen to his voice that can calm me down a bit better almost instantly. (Ahhhh so cheesy 😁) He held me like this for a while before I finally lifted my head off of his chest and looked him in the eyes. I gasped at the sight. "Jungkook... Your eye, it's swollen and your cheek is bruised, please let me heal it. I will be right back."

Jungkook's POV
I tried to convince him I was fine but it was too late as he was already running out of the kitchen before running back in with a first aid kit which I presume he got in the bathroom. He crouched down to me, putting my arm around his shoulder and (somehow) lifting most of my weight on him as he helped me up. "Hyung, seriously I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me." "Kookie, you're not fine, you probably have a concussion or something and theres no doubt you feel dizzy." He said whilst sitting me on a chair. "how would you know?" "You were just staggering like a drunk kitten who just learned how to walk when I brought you to the table. Don't start with the whole "I'm fine" act" "But, I AM fine Hyung, I get into fights all the time and I can always patch myself up after." "Yeah, you patch yourself up wrong for s start, you almost used bleach as a disinfectant for the wound and you tried to bandage up your hand with kitchen roll, just let me patch you up from now on, whenever you get into a fight, come to me, I hate seeing you hurt, you're my Best Friend after all, I just want to make sure you're 100% healthy." "Same here Hyung, you come straight to me if theres anything at all on your mind. I'll be here." Jimin started to get out everything he needed, he got a bottle out with what I'm guessing is disinfectant alcohol and some cotton pads. He poured a bit on the pad and brought it up to my face, as soon as I felt it touch my skin I winced from the pain of it, man it hurt like a bitch, but, of course I would never admit that.

Somewhere along the way of cleaning my wound our eyes locked and stayed like that right up until he finished. He put the used pad on the table, not breaking eye-contact, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I wanted to look away desperately, to save myself from embarrassment, but I felt like I couldn't. Unconciously, I started leaning in and he did too, our lips almost touching when we heard...

"TAEHYUNG, JIMIN?!!! YOUR FAVOURITE HYUNG'S ARE HERE!" He heard Hobi yell it from the front door and Jimin jumped up and grabbed the used pad, throwing it in the bin and closing the first aid pack before awkwardly fast walking away, a blush evident on his cheeks... What... Just... Happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhhh some Jikook, this was a bad chapter I know, I'm sorry, this was meant to be the long one but some personal things happened and I kinda needed to fix them first. Sorry and I hope you enjoyed it! Bye Love youuu! 💜💜💜

 Sorry and I hope you enjoyed it! Bye Love youuu! 💜💜💜