Chapter 3

Wow... I've just realised the amount of spelling mistakes are in this 😳 ah well honestly I can't be bothered to fix them. I know the last chapter seemed rushed but thats because it kind of was I was still writing it at like 1 in the morning and I was falling asleep whilst doing it but at least I updated! I hope this one makes up for it 😊
This is Instagram..."friends" brought to you by the authors lazyness! enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"NO! Pentagon are!" "NAH Wanna One!" "Ohhhh, but Topp Dogg though" "Trueee they deserve a yaaasssss queeeeeen!" " Oh and ZE:A!" "Oh my GOD YES!" "I mean when I saw the king from Hwarang was in that group they became my official favourite group!" "Defiantly!" Jimin was currently at work debating with his friend, Kaylah, who were better less popular K-pop bands and so far they had agreed on nothing except that ARMY's and EXO-L's will always be in a war (BTS have different members in this I know it's evil 😢) "Nah but seriously did that actually happen?" " Yes bish! He got slapped so much you could hear the ddu-du-ddu-du!" Jimin said putting on a V face (He and Kaylah do that whenever they make a joke) "Oh my god stop!" Kaylah said clutching her stomach from all the hilarity going on. "Hey, you two ok?" Jin asked, coming out (😏😂) of the kitchen and putting a tray of cookies in the display case. "Yeah we're fine." Kaylah said. "Good good." He said before walking back into the kitchen. "Wow, he really is a motherly figure isn't he?" "Yup except to Namjoon cause like, no." "Yeah he's not a motherly figure to Namjoon because he is a daddy figure to him..." Jimin face palmed and burst out laughing "NO. KAYLAH!!!!" They couldn't stop laughing, both in disbelief of what Kaylah had just said. They were still laughing and they couldn't breathe when they heard Jin shouting from the kitchen, "QUIT LAUGHING AND GET BACK TO WORK!" Hearing this made the two friends immediately shut up and stand up straight. "I swear to god he has the hearing ability of a dog." Kaylah whispered to Jimin. "DAMN RIGHT I DO!" Jin shouted. "Jeez." "Ae." Things were silent for a good 5 seconds before Jimin heard Kaylah whisper to him, "Jin's a daddy figure to Namjoon." That made them burst out laughing again, not noticing the blond, handsome young man who walked into the cafe, until he walked up to the counter. Kaylah went inside the kitchen, leaving a confused Jimin behind, that is until he heard a voice. "Excuse me?" Jimin whipped his body around so he was facing the hot male, he was not much taller than Jimin, maybe a couple of centimetres taller, he had messy blond hair, tired eyes and plump lips, smaller than Jimin's but still plump. Jimin asked what the man wanted to order when he noticed the male was staring at him. When the man didn't answer for a good 10 seconds he spoke up, "Sir? Are you ok?" Sure, Jimin was used to people gawking at him but usually they would stop after a few seconds or until he said something to them, pulling them out of their trance and looking down, embarrassed, but not this guy, he just kept staring, even when Jimin had said something. "Sir?" He asked again... Nothing, there was a small que starting to form. "Sir?!" He said one last time, raising his voice a little. It seemed to have worked because he quickly blinked and shook his head lightly, "Huh? Sorry!" the man said apologetically . "It's okay." Jimin said giggling.

Yoongi's POV
Oh my god, that eye smile could kill me, MY GOD! I looked down, heat rising to my cheeks as I realised he caught me staring. I quickly ordered mine, Namjoon and Hoseok's drinks and stood out of the way to wait for them. Who is that? I thought to myself... I could have sworn I know him from somewhere. I stood staring at the blonde for what seemed like hours, having to be pulled out of my for the second time today by the blonde shouting my name twice. "Thanks." I said, taking the drinks that were in a cupholder from his hands, thats when I realised just how small his hands were, it made me chuckle under my breath. "No problem, please do come again!" He said showing his eye smile once again. I walked out of the cafe, when I noticed something was written on one of the napkins, balancing the cupholder on one hand, i picked it up reading it in my head, in extremely neat writing it said, 'Follow me on instagram ;D @Worldwidefunnymochichim :)' THATS WHERE I KNOW HIM FROM! I chuckled, starting to walk to the studio.
Something told Yoongi that, that wasn't something he gave out randomly to any customer who he caught staring at him in awe.