chapter two

Chapter Two. Day Two.

Dear Diary

He talked to me again today. But acacia was basically stalking him.She sent me death glares and mouthed nasty, cruel words to me.

Luke asked me to go over his house today, same as Calum. We agreed and at this moment. I am getting ready.

Sincerely,

Micheal.

I picked up my phone and dialed Calum's number.

"Hello?"

"Uh, Cal, mate. Are you still going over to Luke's?" I asked.

"I dunno, it's weird. He's only talked to us two days, it seems a be sketchy." He answered.

"I just want to see, if something happens we can leave, okay mate?" He sighed, "alright, meet me there."

-

We knocked on his door and Acacia answered. She had a look of disbelief and disgust. "Lukey, you're faggot friends are here!"

"Stop calling me that! And stop calling them that!" He screamed. I felt a little better that he stuck up for us.

"Geez." She mumbled. "Acacia can you please leave?" She looked shocked. "Fine, but I'll be back." She said and stormed off.

"I hope you get it by a car, first." Luke mumbled, under is breath. I cracked a smile as he invited us in.

Dear Diary,

It's official. I have a crush on Lucas Hemmings. But it's also official,

I kissed him. In a game of truth or dare,

And I wanted to take it farther, but I stopped and ran away. Like I always do.

God, I hate myself.

Sincerely,

Micheal.