chapter eight

Chapter Eight. Day Eleven.

Dear Diary,

Luke is so sweet.

Sincerely,

Micheal.

-

I walked to my locker, to find flowers and a note.

I know this is very stupid, but I want you to turn around for me.

I did so to see that Luke had a rose in his hand. The entire hallway was silent. "So prom is next week. And I wanted to go with the most perfect human in the world," he said. I blushed and smiled.

He got down on one knee, "Will you got to prom with me?" He asked, holding out the flower. "Of course, dip shit." I said. He smiled and put the flower in my hair, before leaning in to kiss me.

They hallway was filled with "aw's" which made me blush even more.

-

"Mike, you should really write songs again." Calum said. I shook my head. "I am, but I haven't finished any. And what's the point, no one likes them." I stated.

"I didn't know you write songs." Luke said. "He also plays guitar and sings." Calum said, proudly. I looked down, "it's not something I scream about." I said.

"Because you've never screamed the songs, yeah." He said, sarcastically.

Luke pulled me closer to him. "Anyways, Ashton and I were talking," Luke said, him and Ashton glancing at us. "We should start a band. I mean, Calum, you play bass, Ash plays drums, Mikey and I play guitar and we could all sing."

"I- uh- I don't think- wait- hold on- huh?" I asked. Calum laughed at me. "Slow down, you want to start a band?" I asked. They all nodded.

I gulped, "Okay." I breathed out.

-

Now, all we have to do is find names.

I've thought of them, but they probably won't like if. 5 seconds of summer, it sounds nice. I don't know and I don't care, I'm so tired.

Anyways,

Good night,

Sincerely,

Micheal.