chapter five

Chapter Five. Day Seven.

Dear Diary,

Today is Saturday and Luke called me. He told me that he really likes me and wants to get closer.

So he invited me over. I'm really nervous, I mean, just yesterday he kissed me. Twice. And i felt pure bliss.

Anyways, I have to go now, see you soon. xoxo,

Sincerely,

Micheal.

-

I knocked on his door. I waited a few minutes before it opened, feeling a smiley Lucas. "Hey." He said.

"Hi," I said, quietly. He moved aside, inviting me in. He closed the door and led me to his room.

"So, this is-"

"Quite weird." I finished. "In a good way," he said. "What's your favorite colour?"

I bit my lip, hmm. "I honestly have no clue. I mean, look at my hair. I'm not very...settled." I said. "What's your natural hair colour, anyways?" He asked.

"I'm a blond." I said, with a smile.

and we spent most of our time asking simple questions from favourite colors to if we have siblings.

"Mikey, why are you always so sad and quiet?"

I felt a lump in my throat as I tried to answer. "It's not that I'm sad-" which I am, "it's that I don't really have anything to be happy about. I mean, yeah, I do have great friends, but I just don't see past that. And as for the quietness...I have nothing important to say, and I like listening way more." I answered.

"Lukey, why are you always so happy?"

"Because I have a pretty good life. I'm lucky, I have my mom and dad, and my brothers. I don't have much to be sad about." He answered.

"Much? What are you sad about?"

"The fact that I'm still dating acacia and not you." I blushed, looking down.

"You don't have to break up with her for me. I'm not much." I said.

"But you're something. And I like that." He said, kissing my cheek.

-

I think it's more than a crush.

Sincerely,

Micheal.