The beginning (1)

"Kiri!" An overly excited Denki calls out from behind him.

"Oh hey Denki" Kirishima answers with a toothy smile.

Kirishima slows his pace and turns to his friend who's jogging to his side. "I didn't know we walked home the same way!" Denki says surprised. They've only known each other for a few months since school started and they're already good friends.

As it's 3:04 in the afternoon, Kirishima is exhausted from training at school. He simply answers with a "me neither" as he smiled again.

As Denki makes conversation about training and other things, Kirishima is lost in thought.
As one image keeps showing up in his mind.
He recently found interest in a boy by the name of bakugou.

Kirishima knows he likes boys. But can't bring himself to tell anyone.

He's caught off guard when Denki begins waving his hand in Kirishima face. "You good man? Helloooooo??" Kirishima snaps out of it and faces Denki who has a confused look on his face. "Oh I'm okay. Just thinking I guess" he grins as he pulls himself back into reality.

As the boys make their way to denki's house, Kirishima waves his goodbye and continues walking on to his house.

As he walks through the door he is greeted by the smell of alcohol. He sighs as he makes his way up to his room when he's caught by his father who is now scowling at his son.

"Well look who it is. Finally deciding to come straight home huh? After weeks of going to your moms house. Figures." Kirishima is shoved back where he lands next to a broken bottle.

"Im only grabbing my clothes. I'll be in and out as soon as you know it."  He quickly stumbles to get up when he's grabbed yet again.

"Who said you could get up?" His father says as he tightens the grip on Kirishima a hand.

As Kirishima Pries off the hand of a big, muscular middle aged man he steps back and is tripped by his father landing in the broken glass.

His eyes fill with tears as he looks down at his hands now covered in glass and blood.

His father walks to the end of the hall into his bedroom and locks the door. Leaving Kirishima alone and crying.

He starts getting up again but stumbled trying to get his balance. When he does so, he walks to the bathroom and cleans up his hands which won't stop bleeding. He wraps his hands with gauze and goes to his room to fill his bag with clothing.

He quickly packs his bag and makes his way to his moms house.

He arrives to his moms house and walks in. As soon as he steps in he knows something isn't right. It's silent. But his moms car is in the driveway. Maybe she's running errands? He thinks to himself as he walks into the kitchen. Where he sees something he never thought he would ever have to witness.