Sleepy (12)

• bakugou POV •

After picking up the groceries from the market, I began making my way home. I usually don't go and get groceries but since there was fucking nothing in that goddamn house and the old hag hasn't shopped in forever, I decided that it would be best with shitty-hair over.

I unlocked the door and heard the tv on and assumed that's what he was doing.

I don't know how someone could be so calm with his situation. With his mom dying, his dad in jail, and the stress of school. That's a shit ton of stuff to have on your conscience.

I was taken out of thought when I heard the faint sound of snoring.

I took my shoes off at the door as I haven't yet, and made my way into the kitchen to put all the groceries on the counter. I then turned around and walked into the living room to find dumb-hair fast asleep. Honestly I wouldn't blame him.

Since I don't think he's eaten I decide to make something for the both of us. Frankly I kinda feel bad. Wait what? Why do I feel bad?

I then start getting my ingredients out for the spicy curry I'm making. I look over my shoulder into the living room to make sure he's still asleep after I drop a plate harshly on the counter. But there he is, sound asleep.

When I'm finished the curry, I make kirishima- wait why am I calling him that?

I make shitty-hair a plate of food and bring it into the living room. As I sit down on the couch next to his legs, I look down at the sleeping bastard.

For some reason he looks even more adorable than before- AH what is wrong with me?? I'm looking over my new boyfriend like a creep, calling him things!!

I shake my head lightly, waiting for the pink dust to get off my face. I then look down at him again, taking it all in. It may sound cliche I notice small details that I've never before. Like the freckles that dust his nose, the tanned skin, even how his scar on his eye looks bigger when his eyes are closed.

I decide that he needs more sleep, after such a long week he definitely needs this.

Putting his curry in the fridge, I notice him stir, looking uncomfortable. I start walking back and see that the couch probably isn't very comfortable at all.

After deciding that I'll move him, I put my arms under him and lift him up. He's a lot heavier than he looks, after all he's mostly muscle due to how much meat he eats.

This is my second time carrying him.

After he passed out at the interrogation, he would have hit the floor hard if it weren't for my instincts. I ended up carrying him to my moms car after she insisted to drive him home. After we made it home I had to carry him yet again, into the house. I have him my bed while I slept in the guest bedroom for the night.

I hold him ever so lightly, and carry him back into my room. He looks comfortable enough when I pick him up.

I place him in bed and go back downstairs to put on something I like, waiting for my parents' arrival.

A/n: ahhhhhhh I'm so sorry for the delay! I honestly completely forgot where I was going with the storyline, even though I had an idea in mind. I've never written in bakugou's POV, but it was my sister's idea since I had writers block. I'm sorry if it turns out confusing or weird, but I'm trying!! It was difficult to think about what Bakugou sounds like when he's thinking, because frankly I don't think he acts the way he thinks (sorry, don't come for me) but that's just my prerogative.