Red icing (16)

• Kirishima POV •

As we're walking around, I notice that bakugous eyes seem to wander, almost like he's looking for something.

"What's wrong?" I ask, almost nervous.

He turns toward me and opens his mouth like he's about to speak, when his eyes look over my shoulder and he stops.

"There it is" he states looking satisfied.

He takes me to a little cupcake shop with an aesthetic look to it. I look up at him as he talks to the person working there.

"Bakugou katsuki?" The woman asks. He nods his head and she turns around to grab a paper bag.

"How did you..?" I ask.

"I ordered beforehand" he answers, waving his phone in the air like it's the obvious answer.

The woman hands him the bag, now full of food while she smiles. "Have a lovely day you two!" He says happily. We say our thanks as Bakugou leads me to a table.

"I figured we could have some alone time, I don't want those fuck-wads overwhelming you" he says.

I nod gratefully as he hands me a vanilla cupcake with red icing.

"Thank you" I say softly. He grumbles in response.

As I take the first bite, I notice him not eating his.

"Aren't you gonna eat yours?" I ask, mouth full of cupcake.

"Maybe later" he says.

He reaches up and wipes something off my cheek with his thumb. "You sure do know how to make a mess, shitty hair" he says with a smirk.

He then licks the icing off his finger as I blush.

"Oops" is all I say.

We walk around some more, stopping at some shops every now and then.

He decides that we should meet up with the group again, as we haven't really been with them.

We make it down to the first floor when I see a puff of pink hair sitting at a table.

"Kiri!" Mina exclaims as she jumps up from her spot and into my arms dramatically.

"We just saw each other not long ago" I say as she backs up back into her chair.

"We were planning on catching the new crimson riot movie tonight! I know you'll want to as well." She says as I grin.

"I'm down" I say, visibly excited.

"What about you?" I ask Bakugou as he nods.

"Whatever" he states, monotone.

"Okay! Me and kami will go but the tickets! You guys can wait here, Kay?"

"Kay".

Ack sorry it's so short, I've been sick for a while and was planning on uploading a few days ago but I just wasn't up for it... but to make up for it, I'm gonna be I clouding some fluff next chapter, so stay tuned!