Questions (10)

• Kirishima POV •

We sit in a stuffy room with little space, the room contains a desk, a few file cabinets, two waiting chairs, and a Rolly chair that the man talking to us sits in. It's quiet late at night and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it without being completely exhausted tomorrow. Bakugou took the liberty of staying with me for emotional support. I told him he was allowed to leave because I was fine but he insisted that he had nothing better to do.

"So sir, what kind of questions are you asking me?" I ask the man who chose to talk to us.

"Well you see, I know this is an emotional moment for you, and I understand that its hard-" I cut him off.

"No, I have all the time in the world. I never had a good relationship with my dad, so I think I'll do fine." I reply sounding surprisingly confident.

"Okay, well we do have some questions for you that will most likely be difficult for you to answer, so it was a good choice to bring a friend along." He says nodding in bakugou's direction.

Bakugou has been surprisingly quiet. And I'm not really surprised. It's a lot to take in all in one night. And I'm doing better than I thought as well. But one subject still remains on my mind. Who did he kill?

"What was the relationship between your mother and father?" He asks.

"They split up when I was younger. They never got along at all actually, once he got fired from his job when I was younger, he started drinking and doing bad things. Which lead to the abuse, and torment. It was really difficult for everyone to see him like that, which is why I chose to live with my mom." I say, kind of confused as to why he's asking about my mother, but I understand.

"Did he get involved with any gangs? Maybe drugs or alcohol was one of the reasons behind what he did." He says, not looking me in the eyes but at a file on his desk.

"Yes, he was really bad with drinking and smoking. He used to reek of marijuana last year, it kinda died down recently so I thought he quit smoking" I say. "He was really mean when he was drunk though... he did bad things. Unspeakable things to me." I say looking down, thinking back to all the times he hit me.

"Yeah he beat the shit outta you" Bakugou mumbles quiet enough for only me to hear.

"Okay, well since those are the only questions you should answer, I think that does it for the night." Mr. woodman says. I think that's what he said it was.

"Before we leave, I have a question to ask as well" I say, not yet sitting up from my chair.

"Shoot" he replies, now looking up at me.

"Who.. who did he kill?" I ask, regretting what I said immediately.

"Well.. you see, your father... I'm in no position to tell you this but I think it would be best if I told you sooner." He said with a frown. I honestly didn't think I would know the person but I was still curious, but now that he's said that, I feel the need to know.

"When you walked in to see your mother.. you know.. passed, it wasn't a suicide. It was framed. Your father was caught by a neighbour's security-" I accidentally cut him off with a gasp.

"Oh my god" is all that comes out of my mouth.

Bakugou, who sat back down in his seat when I asked the question, is now getting up and crouching at my side.

"Woah woah, you're fine" he breathes out as I begin hyperventilating.

I can't believe it, I'm in utter shock.

Mr. woodman gets up and stands in front of me.

"I thought that rather someone tell you later, I think it would be best to pull the bandaid off, I'm so sorry" he says with a sympathetic frown.

Bakugou is comforting me while I lose my breath and struggle to talk, it's too much for me. I have to step out.

I begin getting up while Bakugou helps me.

"You shouldn't be standing up, sit down" he says softly. I completely ignore him when my knees give out and everything goes black.