Home alone (11)

• kirishima's POV •

I woke up groggy and confused, laying in a bed that I didn't recognize. The faint scent of cologne and laundry filled my nose as I sat up and looked around.

I sat in a room filled with almight posters and merchandise. A queen-sized bed with a blue blanket took up some of the room while a side table, a desk, and a dresser sit as well.

I soon recognize it as bakugou's room as I've been there before.

Bakugou keeps his room surprisingly clean and de-cluttered.

I look around some more collecting my senses as a sheet of paper filled with writing catches my eye on the bedside table.

I pick up the note and begin reading it as I figure it was from bakugou, since I'm in his room.

"Shitty hair,
I brought you home with me because the old hag thought it would be best. I ran out at around nine to get groceries, old hag is at work and won't be home till late. I'll explain things once I get back but there's a glass of water and some Tylenol on the dresser. I assume your head hurts due to all the shit flying around right now. Mom did the laundry and called child services and they brought you some clothes and some stuff from your mom's house. I'll probably be home soon anyway, but don't do anything stupid.
-katsuki"

I was slightly surprised that he used his first name in the note instead of "Bakugou" but I shook it off and decided to get up.

I got the glass of water and swallowed the pills that were given to me, because frankly, my head did hurt.

With the stress that I've been under, I've been surprisingly calm during all of it.

I then go back to thinking about everything that happened last night.

I can't believe he did it. My own father.

I shake the thought from my mind, trying not to stress myself out any more.

I get downstairs and I'm welcomed by the smell of cookies.

I follow the smell and end up in the kitchen where a plate of fresh cookies sits on the small island.

Beside them, read a small sticky note which read "eat up kirishima! -mitsuki"

Since I came over last, I think mitsuki had taken a liking to me.

I take a cookie, savouring the amazing taste and walk into the living room to put on tv, finally finding something I like.

As I start watching my all time favourite show, how I met your mother, I begin feeling drowsy. Sleep soon takes over my body and I'm out like a light.