Surprise on the upper floor (15)

• Kirishima POV •

As we walk through the mall I get the feeling of euphoria. Having my wonderful friends around me, along with my boyfriend. I didn't realize how much I needed them until they began caring for me the way they are. They really did worry about me this week.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as I feel someone's hand wrap around my own. I look down expecting it to be Mina, subtly comforting me while the others talk, but I look up to find Bakugou looking into my eyes.

"What're you thinking about?" He asks softly, so only I can hear it.

"Oh nothing" I reply, as I look intently into his crimson eyes. I notice kaminari look at us, a surprised expression on his face. I began blushing as he mouths "you and Bakugou?". I slightly nod my head.

His face softens as he smiles and gives me a subtle thumbs up, as he probably expects us to keep it on the low.

"Ooh ooh! We should stop at that ramen place!" Mina exclaims.

The others nod their heads in agreement as Bakugou speaks up.

Dropping his hand from mine, he replies to Mina's idea. "Me and shitty-hair were planning on going to the upper floor and looking at stuff, so we'll pass." He says gruffly.

She looks back and forth between me and him before shrugging her shoulders and turning to the group. "Okay, have fun! We'll be enjoying ourselves without you two!" She states confidently.

They turn to leave as I look back at Bakugou confused. "Why are we going to the upper floor?" I ask.

"So we could get away from those losers, and be alone." He answers, looking back into my eyes.

He grabs my hand again and starts walking in the direction of the elevator while I happily oblige.

As we get on the elevator, hands still glued together, I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pull it out and see that it's a text message from kaminari.

Kaminari: so you and blasty are a thing now?!

It reads. I look up and notice Bakugou looking at me with a confused expression. "Kaminari" i simply say. He nods and looks at the elevator doors as they open.

I put my phone back in my pocket, mentally reminding myself to reply later.

"So where do you wanna go first?" I ask as Bakugou begins leading the way.

"You'll see" he replies.

We've hit 6k! Thank you guys so so much! I decided that since I haven't updated in a while (oops) that I would just make a note at the end of this chapter. I would also like to apologize for how short and slow this chapter is, you know like short getting to the point. But I'm trying my best to keep you updated with the details! I would also like to point out that none of my chapters are edited as I don't have anyone to do that for me. Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!