Chapter 1: (IDK what to name this chapter... :I)

Hey, this is my first fanfic, so Do not say it is bad. Well you can, since I don't care, but... YA enjoy the story!Oh and video above created by: Honestlyprettychill :) oh and that is not the whole video...

Pidge's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed as usual, and got up from my room AS USUAL. I was walking down the halls of the castle just thinking about my life. 'I am getting older. I have to think about things.' She thought. Then all of a sudden, a thought popped up in her head. BOYS. She WAS surrounded by guys in the whole entire ship... well except for Allura.  But I did have a little crush on Lance... But he would never like a girl like me. I'm ugly, and I am a nerd. He doesn't deserve an ugly nerd. I was walking in such concentration, That I didn't realize that Keith was going to bump into me. And like the distracted emo he is, he didn't notice too, and we clashed into each other. "HEY!" I said. He looked at me in surprise. "SORRY! Me and Hunk got into a fight!... I'm in a bad mood..." Keith replied. I QUICKLY understood, and patted him on the shoulder. "Rough." I said. Then I continued on my walk. I reached the lounge, and saw Hunk talking out his problems with Lance on the couch. I didn't realize that I was staring right into the Boys ocean blue eyes. But I couldn't help it! I found myself deep in my thoughts,and found Hunk and Lance staring at me. " Um... Did you need anything?" Lance asked, with one brow raised. "Oh, uh... Oh! I-I... Just came because Keith said that-" I got cut off by Hunk. "That we had a fight right?" He said crossing his arms. "Aw, the huge teddy bear needs his frown upside down." I said. Though that didn't help. "Sorry... I also came her cause I wanted to talk to Lance." I said looking at Lance. "...Me?" Lance said. I nodded. We both waved a "C ya later" wave, and left to go to my room. Once we got there, I closed the door. "Um... so was there something you wanted to talk to me about?" Lance asked. I nodded. Then he sat beside me on my bed. "I... I think I love someone..." I said. I didn't realize what I had just said, until Lance chuckled at my flushed face. I covered my face so I can cover my despair. "Wait you actually love someone? Wow... and your asking me for advice! Who is it? Is it some on the ship?" he asked. I nodded. "*GASP* Is it hunk? Oh it has to be Hunk. You guys are like the best duo! unlike me..." I frowned at him at the last part. It wasn't Hunk. It was... Lance. I love Lance. But I am such a coward to tell him... "It's not Hunk." I said. "Is it Keith?" "NO!" I said disgusted. Then he chuckled. "Ya... It wouldn't be him... Shiro?" "...NO!" I said even more disgusted. "Shiro is 27 and I am still 16!" "...OH..." Was all he could say. We both chuckled. "Well I know it's not me... It is DEFINITELY not Coran..." I interrupted him. Well I didn't really interrupt, He just noticed the tears rolling down my face. "Did I say something?" he said putting his hand on my back. I was about to say that I loved him, but Allura made and announcement. "Paladins! we are approaching the planet known as lainarmonalasticialamiontonaptural. You can call it the L.N.C.M.P. planet for short. This planet belongs to the Loonaries. Now come on! Come here so you can get a better view of the planet. We are planning to mention the Voltron coalition to them. We won't be their for long, just for 5 quintants. Now come over here!" Allura said. "I am excited to see the... Um..." Lance started. I finished for him. "The lainarmonalasticialamiontonaptural planet?" "How in the Quiznack you memorize that?" he asked. "I am smart Lance. Don't doubt me." I said smirking. We chuckled and headed to Allura.

How was the chapter? :I I know Pidge didn't get sick yet, but I wanted to start off with Lance comforting Pidge... I think... No actually never mind. Next part in action!

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus