Chapter 9: Lance

Pidge's P.O.V.

"YOU BELONG." Keith said. It sent shivers down my spine. Wow. he really cared about me. He is the closest's brother to me... well second closest's cause he will never replace Matt.

We came into the control room, and saw Shiro and allura discussing how we should defeat Zarcon.

"Uh... Can we speak to Shiro for a second?" I asked allura. She looked at me, and squinted her eyes.

"Is it important?" she said standing up straight. 

Shiro looked at Keith mostly, wondering what was happening. They kept on making faces to each other like the expressions like: What? I dunno... What do you mean I dunno? I dunno.

Ya...

"Uh... sort.......................... of..." I said still looking at Shiro. 

I couldn't stop looking cause Shiro made the face of: Your doomed meh boi.

"Any-ways... um Me and Keith have things to- *clears throat*DISCUSS." I said standing up straight.

"Uh... sure Pidge." He said, finally taking his gaze off Keith. I've always wondered what there backstory was...

We left allura alone to do her business, while Keith Shiro and I, went to the lounge. We all sat down, and stared at each other for a moment, but then Shiro broke the silence. 

"Uh... so what did you want to taco 'bout?" "Seriously? The taco pun?" Keith said dissapointed in him. Shiro just shrugged. 

"Well... I actually don't know..." I said looking at Keith.

"Well I know. Pidge tried to kill herself again." Keith said looking at me. I looked at Shiro, and he glared at me. It was like he was throwing knives at me with those vicious eyes.

"Pidge..." hE STARTED TO SAY BUT kEITH INTERRUPTED HIM.(Sorry for caps) 

"You don't need to taco 'bout it to her I already did." Keith said crossing his arms. I looked at him about the TACO pun but I looked back at Shiro.

"Oh... Um.. okay...JUST DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN." He said getting up and leaving the room.

"Uh... I am going to go to Lance... FOR REAL." I left Keith.

I was heading down the hallways, just thinking about Lance. I finally reached Lance's room, and the door slid. I saw Lance sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at his feet. Deep in his thoughts.

I walked to him and sat beside him. 

"Hehe.... you've been questioning yourself for a long time..." I said. this caught him by surprise. He sat up and looked at me.

"Oh... didn't see ya there..." He said looking down again.

It was at least 2 minutes of silence, so I decided to talk about my personal problems.

"... I've always felt like I don't belong.... I'm not strong...I'm weak...I'm ugly...I'm... a nerd...-"

Lance grabbed my shoulders and he locked his eyes with mine.

"Hey. Don't ever say whatever you said..." 

I looked down and closed my eyes disappointed in myself.

"Okay... if you don't want to believe it, repeat after me.

I looked into his ocean blue eyes once again and nodded.

" I am Pidge Gunderson." "I am Pidge Gunderson." "I am Strong." "I am Strong." "I am not weak." "I am not weak." "I am smart." "I am smart." "I am Beautiful." "I am...................Beautiful..." "and I," "and I," "BELONG" "B-Belong...."

We stared into each others eyes for a few moments.

Then the most amazing thing happened..............................

LANCE.... LANCE KISSED ME.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

So Next chapter is going to get juicy: Blah Blah blah then Oh no! then Hunk? Then we gotta save hunk! then blah blah blah Plance kiss, blah blah blah.

That is basically next chapter. well BYE.

Peace OUT

-9th Pegasus