Chapter 7: Suicide...

This chapter might get emotional... so hold on there...

Keith's P.O.V.

I eventually went to go training. I couldn't see Pidge at loss, so I just did the thing that I do the most. training. I was walking down the hallways of the castle, when I heard a familiar voice say: "THANK'S SHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was Lance. I saw Lance turn his head towards me, but it was too late. We already crashed into each other.

"WHAT THE QUIZNACK!!?...Oh, it's you." He said looking at me. I gave him the look. "Sorry, I was just going to visit Pidge..." He said. "Oh... well good luck, you made her heart broken." I said getting up. "WHAT!? Okay now I have to go see her." Lance said speed walking to the Lounge. I decided to not train, and see the drama in between those two.

I followed Lance to the Lounge.

I saw Lance standing in front of the door, as it slid open. "Uh... Pidge?" He said as he walked in. But instead he found a sleeping pidge, and an Allura shushing him. "Shh. She is exhausted. You are probably the last thing she wants to see." She said. Lance frowned. Then I decided to come in. "Hey." I said as I walked in. "Keith? when did you get here?" Lance asked turning around to look at me. "Shh!" I said smirking at him. Lance just crossed his arms while Allura giggled. 

"Um... when Pidge wakes up... um... can her and I have some privacy?" Lance asked. "Okay... but don't try anything." I told him. "No promises." Lance said sitting beside her. Allura and I glared at him. "Okay okay, I won't." Lance said throwing his hands up. Then Pidge started to mumble. "Mm... Lance... don't leave..." she said shifting to face the right. Then she started to cry. "Pidge? PIDGE?" Lance asked while stroking her hair.

She woke up.

"Lance...? *Gasp*" She quickly stood up, and hid behind me. "Uh... Pidge?" I asked looking down at her. 

She was still crying. 

She looked terrified of Lance. "L-Lance...*sniffle* please don't hurt me...." She said peeking out from my body.

"What? Pidge... I would never hurt you. It was just someone tinkering  with our bodies." Lance said trying to make her feel better. 

She stopped crying. 

"Keith... I love Keith now..." She said hugging me. She acted like a child though... something was wrong... "WHAT!? YOU LOVE KEITH!?" Lance yelled at her. She looked terrified again, and climbed on me. I struggled to balance. though she was light. She crawled in my arms so I carried her in bridal style. She dug her head in my neck and cried.

"uh... Um... Pidge?..." All of us said except for Pidge. "*gasp*"She gasped, then fell out of my arms, and landed in Lance's arms. 

She slowly fluttered her eyes open.

"Wha-... OMG" She started. then she ran out of the room full of embarrassment. 

Pidge's P.O.V.

I was just so embarrassed that I said I loved Keith! I hid in my room, but I forgot to lock the door. I wanted too die. I knew life wasn't easy, I also knew that love wasn't easy either. I made my decision. I pulled out a black box, that said CAUTION. I opened it, and pulled out a gun. I got the gun from earth. I figured, if I wanted to die at some point at the garrison, then I would use that. I always kept it in my back pack, and luckily hunk didn't look inside it when he was ROMAGING through my stuff. 

I picked it up, and looked into my mirror. I looked at the thing, and took the safety off. I pulled it to my head ready to pull the trigger. But then I heard Keith. "Pidge? are you alright?" Keith asked. I didn't reply. I took a deep breath. I was about to pull the trigger, when Keith slid the door open. "Pi-...PIDGE! DON'T YOU DARE!" In the reflection of the mirror, I saw Keith crying. He was crying cause he didn't want me to die...

"I'm sorry Keith..." I said. I took my last breath, and pulled the trigg- "NO! I am not letting you die!" Keith said walking up towards me. He let out his hand, waiting for me to decide. "I won't make you. Just please. Think about this. The team needs you. Your family needs you. LANCE needs you."

 Then we were both crying. After a few moments of crying, I slowly handed the gun to Keith, and he smiled. he took out his bayard and slashed the gun in half. 

"Are you going to tell the team?" I asked him while he put his bayard away. "It's up to you..." he said looking at me. "You looked messed up. Lets get you to Lance..." "Okay..." I replied. 

They got to the Lounge.

We  entered the room, Allura and Lance looked at me with relief. "Oh my gosh Pidge. where did you go?" Lance asked looking at me. "Oh I was just going to kill myself with an earth gun." I said looking at the wall beside me." "WHAT!!!!???" Lance and Allura said in unison. "Pidge! don't ever do that again!!!" Allura said squeezing me. "YA!" Lance agreed hugging me with allura. "If I didn't come she would have been dead." Keith said crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"What happened!? we heard screaming!" Shiro,Coran and Hunk said, Barging into the room.

"Long story short." Allura Lance Keith and I said in unison. Shiro Coran and Hunk gave us confused looks.

"Lets just say I was about to commit suicide..." I told them. 

".............................WHAT!?"

Okay that is the end for that chapter... sorry I haven't been publishing in a while cause I AM REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW SOOOOOOOOO.... ya... Ummm...

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus