Chapter 10: My hero (Part 1)

Hello! Um this might be the last chapter...  But you could go see my next fanfic called 

more than family.

So ya...

Lance's P.O.V.

After the kiss, Pidge left uncomfortable. And that just made me guilty. But then Allura made an announcement.

"PALADINS! YOU MUST COME HERE RIGH- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Allura said cutting off. "Whats going on!?" I said aloud.

I was running down the halls trying to listen for any fighting or speaking. But thats when I heard it. I heard Pidge scream.

"LET HER GO!!!!!!" Some one yelled. It sounded like Shiro.

"PIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Keith say. Keith wouldn't be that worried, so it must have been really bad.

I finally ran into the room where I heard screams, and saw Pidge on the floor unconscious. While Shiro,Allura,Coran,Keith were tied up. But... Hunk was smirking beside Pidge. He was smirking at her.

But...But- Why would Hunk hurt Pidge? THEY WERE THE BEST OF BUDDIES!

"H-Hunk?" I asked nervously walking up to him.

Hunk looked up to me and smirked again. He started to uh-... glow. Then He transformed into the same alien that took Pidge on tour at the very beginning.

"You... you are the one who controlled us!" I said.

"....wait.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HUNK!!!??" I asked taking out my bayard. (As if you think I didn't care about pidge.....)

He laughed evilly. "Oh.... the yellow paladin? I just borrowed him so I could infultrate you."  He said. He held up his hand and this image oh hunk tied up in a cave unconscious appeared. "I experimented a little by controlling you. The soup that you gave the green paladin? made me over power her. *chuckle*"

I didn't know what to do. I could just untie the team and over power him, but... he would just finish me in the process. 

"You see... We loonaries can do all sorts of things you don't know..... I am the leader... I can leave you to help you friends... for now, or I can finish you all and hand you to the galra. Either way you will surrender to me." He said looking at me.

Before I could say something he vanished. I quickly untied the team, and quickly went to Pidge.

"Pidge? are you awake?" I say as I gently shake her.

"It's no use Lance. She got knocked on pretty hard." Keith said behind me.

"What?" I said looking at him with worry.

"The alien basically gave her a strong concussion...." Shiro said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Lets get her to the infirmary." Allura said starting to carry Pidge.

"What about Hunk?" I asked. Everybody stopped, and looked at me.

"What? we gotta save our friend! he's in trouble!" I said trying to lift our spirits up.

"Allura,Coran, you get Pidge to the infirmary. Lance, Keith, lets save Hunk." Shiro said.

*Sniff* Shiro is just... *Sniff* a born leader/space dad. Looking out for his kids... 

WELP see you next part!

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus