Chapter 2: It's just my allergies...

This is where things get sick. Get it? sick?... I am lame. Oh and please check out the video at the top. It made me cry... YA YOU HEARD ME. CRY. Oh and the credit goes to HONESTLYPRETTYCHILL

Pidge's P.O.V. 

We headed down the hallways until we finally reached Allura. "Pidge,Lance, your late. Anyways, Here is the Planet." Allura said pointing to a planet in front of us. " I have to warn you. The species on this planet, well... are not that friendly... One unfriendly move to them, and your blaktural!" Coran said. We (Except for Allura) all stared at Coran in confusion. "What? oh... Blaktural is an obliterated  Marc-chali-" Lance interrupted. "What is Marc-chali?" Lance asked. "Marc-chali is what you call on earth, an INSECT. anyways, Blactural is an obliterated INSECT OS SPACE." Coran said pulling his mustache. "ANYWAYS..." Allura said looking at Coran like she was disgusted by him. "The point is that, try to act friendly. Or you will end up like... What Coran mentioned earlier. "

We entered the planets surface and got out of the castle. But we weren't welcomed very friendly... "HOLD YOUR WEAPONS!" The leader said. "Paladins of Voltron. what brings you here?" he said in a way, like he wanted to get us out of here... or WORSE. Then he looked at me. "Hm... hello fellow green Paladin. We are planning to take each of you on a tour of our city. We would like to start with the green paladin." He said. Everyone didn't like the idea. Lance was about to protest,  But Shiro said something before Lance could. "Fine. But promise me she is in good alien hands?" Shiro said. The leader nodded.

I had a feeling about him. and it wasn't a good feeling. "Hm... incase you didn't know my name my name is snottinglurke." he said smilng. I tried to hold back my laugh. But the name kept on popping in my head countless times. snottinglurke snottinglurke snottinglurke snottinglurke.

I let out a giggle. But I felt a sneeze coming up. "A-... ACHOO!" I sneezed. he looked at me with worry, and I guess the group heard my loud sneeze, since we didn't walk far. Then I heard the group running towards me. I looked back, and LANCE was running toward me.

"PIDGE! ARE YOU OKAY!?" "Lance I'm fine. I am not dying." I  deadpanned. "Are you sick?" He asked. "Nah. I doubt it. I almost never get sick. It is probably my allergies. probably all the nature around me." "Okay... *Wink*" He winked at me. he... winked... at me... he...winked..at... he winked... winked... AT ME! I felt my face heating up. I bet I looked like a tomato. "You don't look good... are you sure your it is just allergies?" he asked. I stopped. I wasn't going to deal with my ideal crush now. "Ya. I'm sure-*COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!*" I fell to the ground. Before I slept into the darkness, I heard Lance say, "This is not good. I'll make you feel better. promise." I let go and what it seemed like forever, I drifted off to my deep sleep.

SORRY for the short chapter. I promise next one will be extra long... I THINK... Well anyways... I would like to see your comments ;) oh and I might be making another fanfiction after this, and I wanted to hear what ship you would like it to be. okay.

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus