Chapter 10 (Part 3)

Pidge's P.O.V.

After Keith left, I got out of my room, and went to allura.  Apparently, Allura was in the control room looking at maps of different galaxies.

"Uh... can I... um.. speak with you?" I asked. She jumped. I just giggled. "Oh. Um. sure..." Allura said sitting down with me on one of the chairs. "Sooooo... um.. what did you want to taco 'bout?" Allura said snapping me out of my daze.. "Wha?- oh... um ya... Uh... Do you... um... have a crush on anybody......?" I said looking up at her. 

Allura was practically the colour of a tomato of what Pidge said. "uH. oh I uM... WHy...? oH.. um..? HeHE FunnY YoU ASk-"  Allura stammered. I raised an eyebrow. "Uh actually I do..." "WHO?" I asked completely being rude. "Uh... You know Keith...?" Allura said. "Pfft, of course I kno-..................................................................................YOU LIKE KEITH?" I said jaw dropped. I didn't want to break allura's heart, but keith kissed ME.... 

"Uh... there is something I have to tell you......" I said not wanting to tell her about the kiss. "Wot?" (It literally sounds like that when allura says it, so i put it like that.) "Um... Keith.. Keith-" "I heard my name." Keith said walking in the room. "Wha-What are you doing here?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh. am I supposed to be somewhere else?" Keith said crossing his arms. I just shrugged. "Oh. we were just talking about stuff... she was about to tell me something about you......" Allura said staring at him. Keith realized what I was about to tell her, and Keith just blushed madly. "SO SOMETHING DID HAPPEN!!!" Allura said pointing at Keith.

I just laughed nervously. But then the alarms went off.

Allura went to the huge screen, and an image of Shiro,Coran and Lance showed up.

"Allura.... we need back up-*Static*"

UGH!!!! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to publish quickly!!! LIKE THIS Part IS SUPER SHORT. Promise that next part will be longer than this :)

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus