Chapter 4: Signs...

HELLO. enough talk. Lets get to the story. :I oh and it will be short... sorry i am kinda in a rush... :(

Pidge's P.O.V.

We headed for the "Dining" room and entered it. Me and Lance had just been running down the hallways and Laughing with each other,so we held hands the entire time. "Hey look at the two love birds." Keith teased looking at Me and my Lance's hands. WAIT- My Lance?... this is getting weird. I felt hot, and I felt like throwing up. I held my stomach tight with both arms ad hunched over. I groaned. "Pidge are you okay?" Lance said coming to my aid. "I feel like throwing up....*gag*" I said.

 "Are you okay to eat?" Lance asked. "What do you think you stupid thing." I said loud enough for everbody to hear me. THAT came out of my mouth for some reason... and I felt angry at Lance... WHY? everybody looked at me in confusion. "Are you okay Pidge?" Lance asked putting his hand on my shoulder.  I shoved his hand away vigorously. "Don't touch me." i said walking away sitting next to Keith. Why am I doing this? I LOVE LANCE!

I saw Lance walk in despair, and sit next to Hunk. I felt guilty. All these things were coming out of my mouth when I didn't mean it. I had just realised that I could only think myself, but I couldn't control my body, and words. 

Then all of a sudden, Lance smacked his hand on the table. "That's it Pidge. I officially HATE YOU!" Lance yelled. That broke my heart completely. Though my body had something to say about it. 

"OH YA!? YOU THINK YOU ARE MEANT TO BE ON THIS TEAM!? WE ALL HAVE A PURPOSE, AND-YOU-DON'T." I said to him straight in the eye. If i could, I would have cried. But my body had other plans. I hopped over the table, straight up to Lance, and PUNCHED him in the face. "You even punch bad!" Lance said laughing. Then he stopped laughing and picked me up. I didn't know what He was going to do, But it was something bad.

He picked me up, and threw me. I smashed into the wall. It hurt so much, That I managed to cry. FINALLY! I felt the control on me let go and I was bauling. Lance for some reason fell to the ground and came to me. Along with the others. "Are you okay!? I am so sorry for saying those things to you! I am sorry for throwing you! I didn't know what came over me!" Lance said crying. I continued to baul. "Lance! talk to me in the lounge right now." Shiro said.  Lance nodded in despair, and followed Shiro to the Lounge, while Allura and Keith stayed and tried to talk to Pidge. Hunk and coran stayed with them for a little, then left to do other things.

I eventually stopped crying, and ha to face the wrath of the KALLURA LECTURE SECTION. BTW it is not the ship just like the team ;) "okay first of all... ARE YOU OKAY!?" allura said. I nodded. "Okay... second of all...WHY WERE YOU TWO ACTING LIKE THAT?!?" Keith said. "I-I... I couldn't control my body... All I could do was think stuff, but my body and my words took over. and I feel terrible." I said with a tear rolling down my face. 

"Hm... It looks like Lance was in the same situation." Allura said. "But it felt like he was saying it..." I said clenching at the area of my heart. "It is okay... Shirogane is talking some sense into him right now." Keith said, crossing his arms. "Shiro-gane...?" allura asked in confusion. "That's his real name. "Takashi Shirogane." I said. She nodded slowly. "Anyways... These are signs that their is someone sabotashing us." Keith said. 

Signs... What was I going to do now? Was Lance okay in Takashi's hands? Will Keith and allura torture me? Will me and Lance ever talk to each other again? I wanted to cry again. but that won't change anything. Time to grow up.

SHORT... anyways... ya...

PEACE OUT

-9th Pegasus