Chapter 8: Where you belong...

This chapter is going to be filled with... um...  mostly Kidge... But a good amount of Plance...

Pidge's P.O.V. 

I don't remember anything. All I could remember was what was happening right now. All there was was darkness. Then a voice appeared out of no where. "Why are you here." The voice asked. It was a women's voice.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Do you even know your name?" The voice asked.

I thought about it for a moment. I don't know my name. 

"That's what I thought." The voice said again.

"...Why don't I know my-" I started, but the voice interrupted me. 

"You don't know who you are because you shouldn't have existed." The voice said.

"What do you mean I shouldn't have?" I asked, looking up.

"*sigh* Look." The voice said. 

Then all these I guess memories, popped up. It all looked familiar... but I just couldn't get the names out.

I saw a group of tall people, and a short person, in the middle. The short person wore green and white armor.

"Who are those people?" I asked. 

"The short one is you." The voice said. "Really?" I asked, looking down at my hands.

"Ya... you guys were an important team." The voice said. 

"Wow I actually particapated in something important.." I said looking up.

"Yes, but you were only smart. you had no physical strength, you weren't tall, and you couldn't defend yourself. and they always call you the green paladin, to help defend the universe, but you weren't made for it." The voice said.

It was all coming back to me. 

Katie. My name is Katie. Also known as Pidge.

Matt, My Mom, My Dad, My dog.

Lance,Keith,Hunk,Shiro,Allura, and Coran. 

Voltron.

The coalition.

All the memories were soming back to me.

Bullies.

Nerd.

Age 16.

Short.

Those were my memories of the past.

"Do you remember everything now?" The voice asked.

"Yes." I replied. looking up again once more. 

"You weren't meant to be on any team. You don't deserve Love. You don't deserve to exist." The voice said.

The voice was like voices, all turning and twisting in my head. When I couldn't handle it anymore, The whole world disappeared, and I woke up in Keith's Lap.