Chapter 10: My hero (Part 2)

(nOt THAT IMpORTANT PArT bUT YOU CaN STILL READ It :) :) :) bUT IT iS KINDa SHORT...)

Pidge's P.O.V.

My head felt dizzy as my head hit the floor... then everything went black...

________________________________________________________________________________

"dge...idge..Pidge??" I heard someone say. "mm.... Matt?" I said. Though it wasn't Matt... it was Keith.

"Keith?" I said getting up. But as soon as I did, I felt my head getting as dizzy as it can get, plus, There was a sharp pain at the back of my head.

"OOW!" I said quickly laying back down. I groaned in pain as I rubbed the back of my head.

"*chuckle* ya... that alien knocked you out good..." Keith said rubbing my head.

I quickly noticed that Keith was the only one there.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"What? oh. Umm They went to save hunk. Allura left earlier to join them so-"

"Save Hunk?" I interrupted.

".............Oh.... um.... you know where you and Lance got controlled?"

I nodded.

"Ya... it was actually because of that alien guy that took you on a tour."

Keith said crossing his arms.

"I KNEW IT." I said throwing my fist on my flat hand.

"and that guy captured hunk... and disguised as him to control you...-"

"I got to go with them." I said getting up.

"HOLD UP." He said grabbing my arm.

"You have a concussion. You have to rest." Keith said concerned.

"Ugh. Keith I know you are worried about me, But I am stronger than that you know." I said crossing my arms. 

"I guess... ya you are strong... and smart... and independent..."

There was an awkward silence...

Keith came closer to me, and... I came closer to him.... are faces were coming close....

"UGH!"  Allura barged in. Me and Keith practically fell off the chairs. We looked at each other then Allura.

"they won't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They said that I needed to control the castle so it is safe and-............................................... oh.... um... I am gonna ........ um... go..... NOW......." Allura said awkwardly leaving the room.

"Uh... where were we?" I said scooching closer to him.

"Um..." Keith replied looking to the side.

"I'll go get you a blanket..." Keith said leaving the room.

I WAS ABOUT TO KISS KEITH. OMG OMG OMG OG OMG OG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO.... BYE

pEaCE ouT

-9th Pegasus