~6~

"I wish I could keep you safe..."

🌹🌹🌹

_________________________________

I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of Namjoon. I should have listened to Jimin...he looked so innocent though. He seemed like the kind of person who would be a good boyfriend. Was he drunk? I dont think so. I'm so afraid. When I walk into work the atmosphere is strange. Its quiet. I walk straight into the locker rooms. I walk to my locker and change quickly. Ren walks in later. She rushes over to me. 

"Oh my gosh! are you okay? I heard what happened yesterday." She asks. I hesitate before answering her. "Yeah..." I lied. I'm not okay. I could have gotten really hurt. I'm afraid to face him. I finish getting ready then walk out of the room. I make my way into the dining room. Jin looks up as i walk in. He bows. "Hello y/n." He says. I bow. "Hello Jin-ssi." I say softly. I want to get through work quietly today. I begin to wipe off some tables. The bar opens in about 10 minutes. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I freeze. "Hello Y/n, we didnt get to finish yesterday." He whispers into my ear. I gulp.

"Dont touch me." I say. He smirks. "Haha, anyway where were we." He says. He flips me over. "Get away!" I say louder this time. He continues. "I SAID GET OFF OF ME!!" I scream this time. Someone pulls me backwards. Jin pulls Namjoon away from me. He was drunk this time, i could smell it on his breath. I turn my head to see that im in Jimin's arms. He has anger in his eyes. He stares Namjoon down. Namjoon fights Jin to get out of his arms but he soon stops. I feel weak. My legs turn to jelly and I fall. Everything goes dark.

~Jimin's Pov~

I hear y/n scream. I have a sudden urge of anger that pulses through my brain. I rush over and pull her back from Namjoon. I need to keep her safe. Thats all i can think about. I need her to be safe. She freezes. She looks so scared. She turns around to face me. She looks into my eyes. Something about her eyes shows fear. Her face goes pale and she falls. I panic.

"YOONGI HELP ME!" I yell. Yoongi has been my best friend for years. I always turn to him when i need help with something. Yoongi runs out. "What happened?!" He says. I point at Namjoon who is struggling to get free from Jin. I pick up Y/n and Yoongi opens the door to my office so i can bring her inside. I lay her down on the couch.  I'm out of breath now. Yoongi comes back with a damp cloth and places it on her forehead. She sleeps peacefully in my arms. Her face no longer has fear on it.

"Yoongi what do I do about namjoon?" I say rubbing my forehead. "I dont know....Should we fire him?" He asks. I look at the ceiling. "I dont know...." I say. Im considering it...but namjoon was one of my best friends. He was like my mentor. He changed after his girlfriend broke up with him last year. He started drinking. He drank a lot. He really did change. I gave him a job here because i thought he would change, But something about y/n must have caught his eye because he never even bothered to go near Ren. I know what Namjoon is capable of, and he can really hurt her. 

"I think she is waking up." Yoongi says. 

~Your Pov~

I open my eyes slowly to see Jimin looking down at me. I blink a few times. "W-what happened?" I stutter. Jimin takes the cloth off my head. "You passed out." He said. Yoongi looks down at me. "Where did Namjoon go?" I say getting a little nervous again. "Dont worry, Jin is taking care of him." Jimin says. His face is soft. I feel safe when im with him. I nod. I sit up. "Im really sorry y/n." Jimin says. I nod then look at the ground. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asks. "No its fine. Im going to keep working." I say. He sighs. "Okay, call me if Namjoon tries anything." He says. I nod. I stand up then smooth out my skirt. I bow before leaving. "Thank you for saving me Jimin." I say softly. He smiles at me. 

I walk out of the room and go back to work. Ren rushes over. "Holy crap are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She says. I want to lie again....but i cant this time. "No....im....im scared." I say.  I glance over at the bar where Jin and Namjoon are talking. Ren pulls me into a hug. I feel tears in my eyes. Ren pats my back. "Dont worry, i wont let him hurt you." She says smiling. I nod. I walk over to a chair and sit down. I get out my phone and text LuHan.

You: Hey Lu.

Lu😜:  Hey Y/n whats up? Are you okay?

You: Sort of, Namjoon tried to rape me again basically...

Lu😜: WHAT?! IM COMING!

I sigh then sit my phone down. About 5 minutes later Lu runs into the bar and wraps his arms around me. "Ahg i was so worried." He says. I chuckle. "You didnt have to come, Jimin saved me." I say. He nods. He pulls away from me and looks me up and down. "Thank god your okay." He says. I smile and nod again. "Want anything to drink?"  I say. He nods. "Wanna drink some soju?" He asks. I nod. I stand behind the bar and bring out a bottle of soju. We were both are good drinkers. We start to drink. We talk about work and stuff. Lu leaves a little while later. 

"Y/n...can I walk you home?" Jimin says when I walk out of the locker room. I smile and nod. I grab my purse and we walk out of the pub. Jimin walks quietly beside me. When we get to my house he stops. "Is this your house?" He asks. I nod. "Thanks for walking me home." I say. He smiles and nods. "Your welcome." He says. I open the door and walk inside. When I get inside I go straight to my room and sleep.

Hi guys
i updated twice today. I updated HeartThrob to so go read that. Anyway sorry for not updating much. Im trying to catch up with my updating schedule. Anyways thanks for reading. Bye bye loves 💜💜💜

P.s. I love namjoon so no hate to him. Bye bye now

lol your still reading this?