~8~

"Don't hide your tears anymore"

🌹🌹🌹

__________________________________

I sit in my room watching my favorite K-drama and working on writing some music. Lu isn't home so its just me.  Its a Friday night and I dont usually do anything on a Friday night. Im sitting on the floor leaning up against my bed. Its dark outside. Im assuming Lu will not be home for a while. I go back to working on my music. I sigh and get up then walk over to my window. Im tired but I dont want to go to sleep. I sit on the bay window and watch the tree branches blow in the wind softly as if they are dancing. I watch quietly and give a small smile. The sky is dark and the stars are out. I feel strangely calm when I sit here. I hear the soft sound of someone singing and I look down. I see a man walking down the sidewalk singing. His voice is nice. As he gets closer to my house I can make out the face.

"Jimin...." I say to myself. He continues walking down the sidewalk and singing. I smile as I watch him pass by. Jimin makes me smile every time I see him. I watch him walk farther until he is out of sight. I see a car drive into our driveway and  I get up and begin to walk downstairs.  I sit down at the counter and wait for Lu to come inside. The door opens and Lu trudges in. 

"Hey Lu." I say. He ignores me and plops himself on the couch. He looks extremely tired. "Y/n......................I got rejected." He groans the covers his face with a pillow. "By who?" I ask. I remember he had a crush on his fellow actress but I didn't know he was going to ask her out.

"Xiaotong said she needed some time and she didn't want to date anyone yet." He says. I sit down next to him and pat his leg.  He sits up and leans his head against me. "Lu, do you know the story of the star?" I ask. He shakes his head. "It starts back a long time ago, The was a dark star that was to weak to shine, That star found a partner that was also dark. That dark star didn't light up the other so the dark star had to find a star that shines. The star did and it eventually could shine." I say. He sits quietly next to me lost in thought. "Maybe your right....I need to find a star that shines." He says softly. I nod. He smiles slightly then wraps his arms around me. 

"Thanks y/n! Your the best." He says smiling. Im happy when he is. I feel sad when he is sad, and i feel sick when he does. Its almost like we are joined at the hip. That makes me smile. He is my best friend and i need to be there for him too. I know what its like to be rejected to. Thats when the memory of Taeyong pops back into my head making me shutter. "You okay?" Lu asks and I nod. "Just thought of someone again..." I say. 

"Taeyong?" Lu asks. I nod. Lu shakes his head. "Taeyong isn't a dark star, He is a black hole, he sucks the life out of people then he leaves them drained." Lu says. I nod. I then smile remembering how Lu used to cheer me up after Taeyong broke up with me that day. I was hurt and Lu was there to make me feel better.  He always was. I yawn. "Im tired, Im going to bed." I say. Lu nods. I get up then walk up the stairs. I lay down in my soft bed and stare at the ceiling. I get a text so I pick up my phone. Its a text from our work group chat.

Jungkook: Hey who is up?

You: I am...

Taehyung: I was in mid sleep when i got A DARN DING

Jimin: Ive been up.

Yoongi: GO TO SLEEP

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung is madddd

You: Im going to sleep now

Ren: Y/n how is Lu?

You: Uh he is fine why?

Ren: Do you like him?

Jimin is typing...

Jimin: Goodnight....

I put my phone down then stair at the ceiling. I dont like Lu that way, I cant. We have been best friends for years and I dont think I could ever love him that way. I close my eyes and the image of Jimin singing pops into my mind. I fall asleep fast. 

~Morning~

Today Im off and Ren and I are going to the amusement park with the boys. I pick a cute outfit to wear.

I walk out of my room with my bag in my hand and trudge down the stairs

I walk out of my room with my bag in my hand and trudge down the stairs. Ren arrives a little bit later. She is driving a black mustang. I smile when I see her. I run over and jump into the car. "Hey Ren, nice car." I say smiling. She gives a grin then turns to the road. She starts the car and we get onto the road. "So y/n....I wanted to ask you, Is Lu single?" She asks. I smile then nod. "You two would be cute together." I say. Her face turns a dark shade of red. I giggle softly. The rest of the car ride is filled with music. We sing along together giggling. When we arrive to the park we meet the boys in the parking lot. Ren runs over to them.

"Hey guys." Jungkook says smiling. I bow then smile once i finally get over to them. My hair blows softly in the wind. I smile at the boys. J-hope jumps up and down. Yoongi looks tired. "Yoongs is tired today." Hobi says. I nod and smile at him. Jimin steps out of his car. He looks extremely handsome today. He is wearing a white shirt and jeans. I look down at my outfit and my face goes red. We are matching. Ren squeals. "OH MY GOSH YOUR MATCHING!" She says. I gulp as Jimin's eyes meet mine. He gives me a small smile. I look at my shoes the push a piece of hair out of my face. Ren jumps up and down. I look up and smile again. 

"Shall we go?" Jin says. We nod. "Should we split up?" Namjoon says. I bite my lip then agree with the others. We split up into partners. Ren and J-hope and also Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung, and Me and Jimin. The others leave Jimin and I alone. I look up into his brown eyes and he smiles at me. "Where would you like to go first?" Jimin asks. I bite my lip then shrug. "I dont know, you pick."I say softly. He smiles at me softly. "Are you uncomfortable with me?" He asks. I look up and my eyes soften. I shake my head. "You dont have to be scared around me." He says softly. I nod. He smiles at me. This is going to be a long day.

Hey guys
how is everyone? Liking the story? I sure hope you are. Jk you dont have to. Anyways i'm so happy about all of the reads on heart throb right now, I didnt think it would get that many reads, the reads shot up past Sharp. which was crazy, Anyway thanks for reading have a fantastic day or night whatever it is for you. BYE BYE