~19~

"Did you really mean that? How could you!"

🌹🌹🌹

_______________________

{A/N: this music works well with this chapter, it gives it drama feels}

After work we went out to eat with the others. We found a cute little restaurant to eat at. Jimin and I have been attached to each other all day. After our talk this morning we cant seem to be apart. We walk into the restaurant with the others.  I sit down in between Jimin and Jungkook. I look across the room to find Joy in the corner with Lu. My heart drops. I thought he was arrested. 

"Y/n?" Jimin says softly. My head snaps over to him. "Y-yeah?" I say. "Are you okay? You just tensed up." He says. I look in his eyes and nod softly. And then he notices what I saw. He grabs my hand and moves his chair closer to mine. The others are talking quietly. Jimin leans closer to my ear. "Its okay, dont worry about them." He whispers. I nod and focus on the people around me. But out of the corner of my eye I can see Joy smirking. I get an odd feeling. Jimin notices too. 

"J-Jimin....." I stutter trying not to make a scene. "Whats wrong?" Namjoon asks. He can tell something is up. I shake my head nervously. Jimin holds onto my hand. All of a sudden Joy gets up and walk towards us. I flinch as I notice them. I hold onto Jimin. "Well hello there." Joy says smirking. I notice Joy's hand in Lu's. I freeze. My heart pounds. "What is it?" Jimin asks. "I just want say hello, unless you want a fight?" Joy says. I clench my fists. Jimin rubs circles on my hand to calm me down. "You have no business here, please leave." Jimin says in a calm voice. 

"Hmph, how rude." Joy scoffs. I gulp. Lu sits there quietly at his table. He stays still and watches. He seems different. "Come on Jimin, I want to speak with you for a moment, please." Joy says. Jimin looks at me. He sighs. "Fine but make it quick." Jimin says. He gets up and follows Joy outside. I watch them out the window.  I turn back to the others. "You okay Y/n?" Ren asks. I nod. "Yeah , I'm fine." I say. To be honest i was frightened. I was scared she would do something to him. All of a sudden Jungkook's eyes widen. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me to face him. 

"Dont take your eyes off me." Jungkook says. I part my lips. I feel a strange aura in the air. "What why?!"  I say. I go to turn my head, and before Jungkook can stop me I see it...the thing  I feared the most. Jimin was kissing Joy. I freeze in my seat. Lu looks over. 

Its obvious he knows something is wrong

Its obvious he knows something is wrong. I stand up. Grab my bag and walk over to him. "Lu....can I come home?" I say. He nods softly. He stands up and we walk out of the building. We walk past Joy and Jimin who dont even acknowledged us. I knew Jimin was fake. I always knew. Lu drives me to  Jimin's house and I pack my things up.  I walk out to the car to meet Lu. He looks at me as we get in the car. "I warned you..." He says softly. I nod. Tears in my eyes fall. Lu puts his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. "I have been wanting to apologize to you."  He says. I nod. "Put it in the past Lu," I say, "Just hold me." I sob. He nods and pulls me closer to him. "Lets go home." He says as he pulls away. I nod and we start to drive. I get a text.

Jimin: Where did she go!

Jin: SHUT UP JIMIN WE ALL SAW YOU!

Namjoon: Chill out guys

Ren: We arent telling you Jimin!

Jimin: Where the hell did she go!

Jungkook: Jimin, you have no right to know where she went.

My phone starts to ring. Its Jimin. I deny the call.

Jimin: She isn't answering my calls but she is leaving us on read!

Yoongi: Leave her alone Jimin, she saw what you did, its to late now. 

Namjoon: Yoongi is right, we aren't telling you where she went

You: Im done

Jimin: Wait Y/n!
read

I turn my phone off, tears spilling from my eyes. We arrive back at my old house and Lu helps me bring my stuff in. I go back to my old room. When I finish unpacking I go to the living room to see Lu on his phone. He looks upset. "Joy we are done dont you ever listen?!" Lu hisses. "I dont care about your excuses, You broke Y/n! Why did you have to go that far!" Lu hisses again.  He hangs up and lays his head down on the back of the couch and sighs harshly. I walk over and sit on the chair close to him.

"You feeling okay now?" Lu asks softly as he looks up at me. I nod. "T-thanks for taking me back in." I say softly. Lu chuckles. "You're welcome Y/n, what are friends for. I broke up with Joy so you dont have to worry about her." He says. I nod. He walks over and sits on the chair next to me. "Will you take me back as your best friend?" He asks. I chuckle and nod. He smiles and wraps his arms around me again. "Yay~" He cheers with a big smile on his face. "Want to have a kdrama marathon?"  He asks. I nod and grin. "I'm glad we are friends again." I say. He nods and hugs me tight. "I missed you." He says. "I missed you too." I say into his shoulder. 

Hey guys
I'm tempted to turn this into a Luhan fanfic, I mean just because it says Jimin fanfic doenst mean they stay together right? Idk what do you think. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! This chapter was inspired by the Chinese Drama Sweet Combat. Its really good I suggest you watch it. Bye bye~